3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Watched a movie, fell asleep at about 9 pm, drooled all over myself, ate too much junk, tummy ache, Boy, New Years Eve used to be fun, now, it's just another night ...................... What an Old Fart I've become ............... HAPPY NEW YEAR .............. better than last year !!!!!!!!!!

Hmm the wife and I went out this year. I started off with Jack an Coke (mostly Jack) I had 6 of them them switched to beer. Had about six of those and then around midnight broke out the Champagne. Surprisingly no hangover though. I would of been better to skip the champagne though.

It's FRYDAY again, last of the short work weeks for awhile, SO, It's Party Time ....... Well, it is early for some, not late enough for others, ...... the wifes home, best behaviour for now,......................... shoppin' day, maybe !!!! .................. 4 Rolling rocks, 2 Budweisers, not much trouble there, shucks, better wait ..........................

Sounds like me last Sunday. I'm trying to cut back on Sundays so Mondays don't start out with a hangover. Saturday I had a couple Crown and Coke and a few beer. This weekend who knows the wife will be gone so it might be a lot or a few.

Maybe I'll drink her Jack Daniels and save my Crown. [<:o)]

• 2 weeks later...