Ebay alert!

Amy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that back, there was a single Walnut LS II sitting in Engineering by the Belle Klipsch in oak/cane. We must have had the Cherry tucked away somewhere. It's the same cherry as in the RFx3 series. Couple of chips in veneer on the back corners was all I could see that was wrong.

Happy Bidding!

Wow! I'm the high bidder at $2502, but that will last about an hour or two.... I drove to Fort Wayne to get a MINT pair of K-Horns, i can always drive up again for these (provided that everyone on this earth gets amnesia and I win.....)

I hope you get them if you are in for the long haul.

So where are they, New York or Puerto Rico? Plus payment in Euros? I would think scammers should be a little better than this.

They're in the trash bin now.... I nailed the fraudsters this morning via eBay's Security Department..... Took about 10 minutes on the phone with eBay's security folks.

These scams are originating somewhere in Great Britain; emails are usually always "somebody @gmail"

See a good deal? (1) Check seller's other items; generally you will see about $50k worth of high end stuff; usually always listed at the same time. (2) the seller usually wants you to email them...., and (3) the ad's use of english grammar is usually 'strange'.

INTERESTING NOTE: Suspicious? Also, check a seller's feedback. The hackers can't access and change that. If they sell "religious figurines"... (as was the case this morning...) then it's likely someone has hacked them.

They've been busy beavers.... I've nailed 4 this week; one on the LaScala's and three on some high end amps.

That remains a secret but....you guys were bound to lose as my wife walked by the computer screen about one hour ago and said...."Hey, why don't you get those". Then proceeded to walk away with no closure.

jc

That remains a secret but....you guys were bound to lose as my wife walked by the computer screen about one hour ago and said...."Hey, why don't you get those". Then proceeded to walk away with no closure.

jc

Perfect!

Have you any other La Scalas in your system?

I don't have any other La Scalas. Not 100% sure of my plan with them just yet. May st them on top of my MWM's.

Something I hope to hold onto though.

As far as auctions.......man I've auctioned off tons of stuff. Right now it is this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260135577033&rd=1&rd=1

jc

"As far as auctions.......man I've auctioned off tons of stuff.  Right now it is this:"

I need an MDA-1000, MS-300 or MS-700, an MC 275 III, IV or V, etc, etc, etc