College Football!!!!

PhilMays

I agree. I think Daddy Dee stated Mizz isn't even in the BCS anymore. How do you go from playing for the National title to nothing? Unbelievable. Yes the waiting just may contribute to an old school rompin'.....I could only hope. Next year they have Southern Cal scheduled, can't wait.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His record at Louisville was (ahumm) 41-3 ? Three BCS bowls, and Orange Bowl victories?

Only 3-10 with Atlanta.

At AR, he will be walking into a stressful situation. With the Mike Vick thing, he knows what stress is all about. He is a perfect fit.

Yep, at last a done deal. John T, for 3 mil I would expect that JL, JJ, and JT had to pull out the old check books.

Outstanding! Good things come to those who wait.

Press confrence at 10:30 tonight. GO HOGS!

Well, I'd sure been wondering about the Petrino talk.Giving up a $4M salary to come to Arkansas. Now that's he's quit Atlanta it makes sense. Atlanta's a tough place to coach. Franchise history has 32 losing seasons out of 42. So Terry, you're feeling pretty good about Petrino at Arkansas?

I'm kinda wicth you OB; you know dose coaches that are good recrooters gotta be gooood story tellers too! like you da runnin back we bin needin round here and you gonna be on da startin team fust year and well, we gonna get you a job wit da deepartment-a-wildlife countin nutrea in da bayou durin da summa for fitty tousand dolla! [D]

He reiterated today he ain't going anywhere.

And the checks in the mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saban was staying too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't trust those coaches !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, who knows. Reported today he talked with Mich AD today about potential candidates. UM sure is taking their time for some reason. Just seems to me if you wait on him you risk your recruiting period. Course they usually get who they go after...great program.

• 3 weeks later...