Trey's sis

Roy and the whole factory gang

Miss Valerie

'n' ev'rybody else

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I coulda sworn I heard it mentioned that the pilgrimage would be in Indy next year too...

I didn't see you there last summer Mr. Fini dude - it wasn't the same. But don't you live way out in California? Wouldn't both Hope and Indy be "equally" as far away in terms of time and costs and all that?

Hope is definitely a lot more fun though...

• Moderators

It's really difficult to make a list of all the friends we have met on this forum. I am sure if I tried to compile a list someone would accidentally be left out. I know I would have been sad if someone hadn't remembered us...that being said....

I think the fact that someone would inadvertently be left off the list says something about this forum. There are so many of you have met that we call "our friends" and so many of you that we haven't met that we consider "our friends". It be extremely hard to make a list and be sure we included everyone.

Besides, Fini did say "n'everyone else", so at least he was thinking about those he wasn't thinking about![:P]

• Moderators

I heard june in indy too..... hmmm Amy should let us all know as far out as possible!

Say it ain't so! Hope in 2008! [ip]

I would love to meet up with everyone in Hope again, but wherever Amy tell us to go.....well....that's where we will go!

There are quite a few things to do and see in the Hope area. Old Washington State Park is pretty cool....so is Hot Springs, with the old bathhouses and don't forget the Crater of Diamonds....everyone must dig for diamonds at least once in their lifetime!

We didn't really have time to do much sightseeing in Indy, but I am sure there are lots of attractions in that area also.

• Moderators

I was kind of thinking about other attractions....you know that would make good field trips for kids?

Buddy has visited the Children's Museum, The D-Day Museum, Audubon Zoo, The Aquarium in New Orleans, as well as a couple of other museums. He really wants to see the D-Day Museum again.

While in Hope we took him to the attractions mentioned in my post above.

He really enjoyed Old Washington State Park. The Weapons Museum and Candle Making Shop were two of his favorites. It actually takes a full day and a half to tour the buildings within the park.

I was really surprised to find so many areas of interest so close to Hope, being it's such a small town.

LarryC

Is Steph and her lover a concern for you in your visit?

I was surprised this came from you? Indy is a diversified city, with parades for all people much like any big city would have.

In some parts of the country, esp the perceived "south" this would be very much a no no.

I guess I will get the the bottom of it and say, "What is your point?"

Who is Steph? You're reading too much into what I was thinking. The title came with the picture. To answer one of your questions, I thought the float was hilarious design overkill, so I posted it. I did worry a little that someone might take offense, though not sure to what, but plunged ahead. Tell you what, I should be able to delete the G.P. title.

Larry