Where's pilgrimage 2008 gonna be??

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fair Bill... well I was there..... 7 am this morning... hehehehehe

I know Amy.. Just always good to block out a date if your planning in advance too..

And I am checking dates on things already in 2008, that I have dates for as well. You get older.. have kids.. You tend to plan things or nothing happens...

• Moderators

Amy,

I have to book my vacations in November, so if you want another free lunch let us know soon so I can plan on having it off so we can be there.

Steve

Free lunch is an excellent motivator [;)]

I'll do what I can!

All I can say if it's Hope, then I cannot attend........650 miles I can do driving, but an extra (1) day for travel AND airfare just isn't in the cards. Not that I wouldn't mind Hope, but it is a logistical issue for me.

Who knows, maybe they'll put it to a poll. I wish I could say it is a DEFINITE trip, but I can't at this time.

You do realize I was funnin' with you, right? I can certainly understand wanting the gathering to be at a closer location (I'd like to see it happen in "The Wine Country" one of these years...yeah, that'll happen), and of course it's 95% about the people, but from what I've seen, Indy seems very "corporate" and CLEAN. Not that I like it dirty (heh), and Hope was not, but I enjoyed some of the more "behind the scenes", "roll-up-your-sleeves" experiences there.

Taken in stride......Now the Wine Valley does merit consideration, and even offers some libatious perc's.[:D][;)]

Of course, #1 priority would be Amy's autographed picture (OT brown-nosing)[:)]

• Klipsch Employees

Amy,

I have to book my vacations in November, so if you want another free lunch let us know soon so I can plan on having it off so we can be there.

Steve

Free lunch is an excellent motivator [;)]

I'll do what I can!

Steve,

You had her flying email around like leaves in a hard wind.

Let just say that the talks are under way...[:P]

Apologies to the Hope-voters, but it will be held in Indy again this year, likely June. We are planning on hosting more extensive training and educational opportunities, which are tightly integrated to the facility and staff here.

I understand many of you will be disappointed, but the decision is final.

I'm just thrilled there continues to be such a high level of interest. [:)]

Ouch, that is terrible news.[+o(] Main reason of course is the location since a pilgrimage is a journey to a sacred place or shrine of importance to a person's beliefs and faith, which, without question, is Hope.

Things that would entice me to journey to Indy would be:

1. K-horn's vs. Jubilee's vs. Palladium.

2. Tubes vs. SS.
  3. Vinyl vs. CD's vs. SACD's.

4. Expensive speaker wire and interconnects vs. inexpensive wire.
  5. Ten easy and inexpensive steps to improve the acoustics and listening experience in your home.
  6. How to repair the finish on old Klipsch speakers.
  7. How to restore the sound of old Klipsch speakers.
  8. A chance to listen to some of the lesser Klipsch speakers.

9. Couple of laps around the old brickyard.

10. Be a guaranteed winner of a fabulous Klipsch door prize.

Let's see how many Pilgrims will fit in the House of Klipsch!

I'll have a barn/workshop of one form or the other by then. Maybe we can have a get together there sometime. I can't wait for the planning sessions. Hope Trey picks me for the committee again this year [;)]

M

Apologies to the Hope-voters, but it will be held in Indy again this year, likely June. We are planning on hosting more extensive training and educational opportunities, which are tightly integrated to the facility and staff here.

I understand many of you will be disappointed, but the decision is final.

I'm just thrilled there continues to be such a high level of interest. [:)]

Ouch, that is terrible news.[+o(] Main reason of course is the location since a pilgrimage is a journey to a sacred place or shrine of importance to a person's beliefs and faith, which, without question, is Hope.

Things that would entice me to journey to Indie would be:

1. K-horn's vs. Jubilee's vs. Palladium.

2. Tubes vs. SS.
  3. Vinyl vs. CD's vs. SACD's.

4. Expensive speaker wire and interconnects vs. inexpensive wire.
  5. Ten easy and inexpensive steps to improve the acoustics and listening experience in your home.
  6. How to repair the finish on old Klipsch speakers.
  7. How to restore the sound of old Klipsch speakers.
  8. A chance to listen to some of the lesser Klipsch speakers.

9. Couple of laps around the old brickyard.

10. Be a guaranteed winner of a fabulous Klipsch door prize.

Great choice of topics, Ron.

Colter's new barn, a barrel of Sam Adams...sounds like a great start to a great weekend!

Indy is starting to sound pretty good.

Getting excited already. [;)]