Where's pilgrimage 2008 gonna be??

.... a barrel of Sam Adams...sounds like a great start to a great weekend!

Is that a hint that I need to try to convince my better half that I need to load up kegs of Sam Adams and bring it to Indy?[;)] Huhm?? Maybe... Maybe... Or (work smart, not hard - as my pappy always said...) Is there a Sam's distributor in Indianapolis?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

.... a barrel of Sam Adams...sounds like a great start to a great weekend!

Is that a hint that I need to try to convince my better half that I need to load up kegs of Sam Adams and bring it to Indy?[;)] Huhm?? Maybe... Maybe... Or (work smart, not hard - as my pappy always said...) Is there a Sam's distributor in Indianapolis?

The offer of the Sam Adams sounds great, but we will be just as happy if you make it to Indy and the Sam Adams doesn't!

We maybe almost as happy![;)] Just kidding Groomey, we would rather you be there even if the Sam Adams can't!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

thats a good question Christy!

Some of the answers might be who is all coming and the number of guests ....

It might just be at a bar.. someplace... but more geared for us......

Or I have entertained doing something here, too, at my house.

I do not know everyone on the BB who may come... And I have some issues with opening up my house to strangers... but I also have enough friends on here that come to the events I feel we "police ourselves pretty good too" I think we could pull it off.

The reason I ask is I have some friends that are musicians that I would love an excuse for them to show up and play some.. entertain us all... It is also so nice in Indy that time of year... this might be a lot of fun!

Now the question of how to pay for it all.. coordinate it all... If I can find a place to do it, or offer my own house is the question.. But I think it can be done. And I like the social aspect of it all too. I think it was Glen aka Picky that said, "You do not have Klipsch BB people so much over to show off, they already have Kliipsch, and what you have at your house if not better set ups too in some circumstances... But more to share and enjoy each others company too!" That's where I am coming from.

I don't want to compete with the Klipsch side of things at all it is their weekend...

So..... If Klipsch does a Klipsch University Friday night event and a all day sat thing...... maybe sat night I could with a lot of help pull this off?

If not my thought was do something Thursday early for those that want to come in early too...

I was not trying to imply you, Michael, after all, your part of Klipsch too... (you have enough to do) But a long my thoughts too...

I know of where to get a Klipsch PA (hehehehe ) and have a outdoor event. Either my own.. or a mix of mine and yours....

I also know of a mighty mcm stack people "need to experience" too. (yours)

Some of this boils down to what Klipsch really wants to do... the Friday night thing (class) and all day event... will they then set us free?

If so... We should do it Saturday night. My thoughts are this... We could have a party / concert / social atmosphere and everyone at the weekend could come too!! food n drinks... if they so desire...???

If Klipsch wants to do a sat night "official event" then do it earlier on Thursday...

Again, I do not want to compete with anything Klipsch, just enhance it!

Michael,

Sunday is all yours buddy, if you like.. Your off the clock... and IMO people need to see and to hear the system as well.. If you wanna do a late night bonfire..sat too I am sure you can plan it. I'm just trying to make the weekend fun for every one is all.