Show off your 2ch system

damonrpayne

Guest Steven1963

2 CH

NIce to see you still running R2R. It has been many years since we last swapped tapes.

ASL845MKII.jpg

What are those stands lit up with blue light?

Thanks guys.  It's getting harder to keep the R2R decks functional.  The Teac on the left is a 1973 unit....42 years old!  I find I'm using Spotify a lot more and the decks less.  You can make compilation list there....sort of like making a tape. 

• Like 1

NIce to see you still running R2R. It has been many years since we last swapped tapes.

ASL845MKII.jpg

What are those stands lit up with blue light?

I got those from Tate Blanchard with Custom Isolation Products in Houston.

• Like 3

2 CH

This pic makes my pants tight!

Everything looks so nice, the gear for one, but the cabinets, tops, and the flooring all look terrific together….I'm showing this pic to my wife :D

Yes very nice setup and room!

May I ask,  is this a converted kitchen?

• Like 1

Disregarding the center speaker, this is also my 2 channel system, designed to please the ear and eye whether on or off, in the day or at night.  Epic CF3's, sitting happily as shown for the last 12 years or so. 

post-14172-0-02260000-1431960909_thumb.j

post-14172-0-61100000-1431960941_thumb.j

post-14172-0-50540000-1431961163_thumb.j

• Like 4

2 CH

Everything looks so nice, the gear for one, but the cabinets, tops, and the flooring all look terrific together….I'm showing this pic to my wife :D

No Rivernuggets I added that room to my house just for music and equipment.  Forum member bluesboy built the addition, countertops, cabinets, xovers, and speakers.  Not much he can't build.

• Like 1

• Moderators
designed to please the ear and eye whether on or off, in the day or at night.

Man you need to do some weeding :o Just kidding love the houseplants, looks cool. :emotion-21:  :D

• Like 1

• Moderators

2 CH

I doubt the wife will have the same effect with the pants, but worth a try. :lol:

• Like 3

• Moderators
I'm still looking for a rack for the equipment so for now I'm using a crate.

Kind of fond of the crate look, brings back memories of when I was young. Yes It was along time ago but they still had milk crates. :D  

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 CH

Looks good Tarheel, to the far right of that pic kind of explains how many people about Lp's, the laptop is using the turntable as a place to sit. :o  A sign of the direction of the future in many cases, like it or not. :lol:   

• Like 2

Man you need to do some weeding :o Just kidding love the houseplants, looks cool. :emotion-21:  :D

I propose we all make a trip to Shiva's house and watch Apocalypse Now together.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Thanks, it is getting a bit thick up there.  I think they respond favorably to the sound of Klipsch. 

• Like 1

2 CH

No Rivernuggets I added that room to my house just for music and equipment.  Forum member bluesboy built the addition, countertops, cabinets, xovers, and speakers.  Not much he can't build.

Are those both TEAC decks? Nice look with all the cabinets and counters.

Bruce

• Moderators

Pretty Funny!  Those plants have a job to do and that is to fill the space in between.  

And there very good at it.

I'm joking because before we got burned out on having tons of different plants inside and out our house looked similar, anywhere we had the light. I do like it and with the right plants really not much upkeep.

2 CH

Are those both TEAC decks? Nice look with all the cabinets and counters.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce.  Yes both are old Teacs....a 3300S and an X-10.  Floors and counter tops are heart pine.

I propose we all make a trip to Shiva's house and watch Apocalypse Now together.  :ph34r:

Here is a little pic of a little nature in nature.  No Doors music or napalm in this show however.  

post-14172-0-99700000-1432139583_thumb.j