NFL..TaDa

hammertop

I suspect the Packers are over achievers this year but this rookie coach has a lot on the ball. He can stand toe to toe with big Mike and with the home field advantage I think an upset is unlikely. BTW, my kids and a couple friends are using the tickets.

The Giant vs Cowboy game will be interesting. The Giants have a better chance of beating the Cowboys than the Seahawks have in topping the Packers.

The Jags ain’t going to beat the Patriots without a major fluke or two. They will be away, over matched and out coached. I don’t see how the heck could they ever win this game?

The Colt vs Charger game is apt to be a good one but once again, the home team has the better QB and way better coach.

Packers – I’d really like to go the NFC Championship Game

Giants - This is wishful thinking but I figure the Giants have the best chance for an upset.

Patriots – They’re not undefeated for nothing!

Colts – Good game but QB & coaching give Colts the nod.

Remember: Romo is a Cheese head!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, here we go. Seahawks over the Packers. Giants over the Cowboys. Seattle gets the home field and wins the NFC. Indy and the Pats go at it in the AFC championship with Indy coming out on top to spoil the perfect season. The Seahawks spank the Colts in the Superbowl and shock the football world.

Momentum was on Washingtons side also.......remember?

If shELI and the Giants win, well hats off to them. Dallas has been the better team top to bottom, this year, so far, as was evidenced in the two previous games. shELI had a very journeyman game last week against the weakest seed in the NFC (even though they won their division). TB was not able to get any heat on shELI. Playing Dallas is a total step-up from Tampa.

Andre Gurode (starting center) TO, Terry Glenn, Jason Whitten, Marion "The Barbarian" Barber, Tony Romo and Julius Jones are going to spread the G-Mens defense very thin. This will also be the first week that both of the Cowboy's starting corners will be healthy in the same game, with no Shockey to worry about. I just don't see where the Giants are getting all of the press?

If and when Dallas goes out, I will become the biggest Favre/Packers fan. Favre is a total class act.

I just don't see where the Giants are getting all of the press?

Try living in New York State, and liking the RED SOX, and the DALLAS COWBOYS, Yanks and Giants all that matters, not this year .......... Yanks are gone, Giants will be done Sunday ................ and then the phone calls will stop, Cowboys are a better team, with better talent, both coaches suck, I know it's hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, but watch Sunday, and watch it happen ........................ Let's put it this way, the score is 0 to 0 with 60:00 minutes to outscore the other team ...... when the clock reads 00:00 check the score for the winner .............. DALLAS BY 10 ...............

Now I can relax and enjoy the night game!

The kids called and said it was one fantastic experience. Most of the action was at their end of the field, the crowd was really into it and they had a great time. Brett is unbelievable.

Now I have to worry about them driving home in all that snow.

Look out Dallas............Eli's Coming and Boomac needs a Giant Win!

The Patriots have a great team, great QB and a great coach. It will take a triple fluke to beat those guys.

My kids called a little while ago and they are still ranting on about the Packer Game. With the snow, my daughter & her friends only drove to Oshkosh (where my son goes to school) and they spent the night at his place. On the way out of the stadium they met some people who invited them to a post game tailgate party where they had an absolute blast. Kyle even got a job interview out of the deal. Go Giants!

Turned the Cotls vs Chargers on but I see Dierdorff is commentating. Probably won’t be able to watch too much of that. There’s just something about the guy. He was a great player and he knows the game but I really can’t stand his commentary. His tendency to kiss butt drives me up the wall.