jubilee

bodcaw boy

whatever55 said

"Hello,

I have a question. Most of what I have seen is 2 way Jubilee. On the web site they list a 3 way. Any advantage or disadvantage to 2 or 3 way ?

Thanks"

in memory of whatever55's deleted thread, i will try to answer his question.......(clearing throat).......don't remember eating that........

in a cinema environment, we tend to go more ways for power handling as we try to fill bigger venues with sound. inherently, more ways can be problematic but can be overcome. for the jubilee cinema slapped together home version, two way can more than suffice. i can answer other questions and can be of assistance if you would like to explore the possibility of you becoming the owner these plug ugly beauties. rose colored glasses are included.

in Christ, because of God's grace,

roy

(the views expressed by this off the clock klipsch lackie are solely his......no one else would claim them)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever,

If you are given the opportunity to listen to a pair of Jubilee's jump on it. The proof is in the hearing. Gotta love Klipsch folded bass horns.

If you are seriously in the market it is worth a trip to hear Roy's jubs.

JB: [:P]

ROY...."Plug ugly???? I dont know why you cant apply a strip of Walnut veneer down the center of those JUBS. It couldnt cost THAT much...You do that and I,ll stop calling them WART HOGS ,,,, Couldnt cost more than $50. bucks extra

I love it.....the mere mention of Jubilee around here, and it turns into the Jerry Springer show. Then quickly nuked....

Sometimes it would be nice to read what is going on with folks that own Jubilees, and what they are doing with them, without the eventual Romper Room mentality.

Wart Hogs......LOL.....

• Moderators

I love it.....the mere mention of Jubilee around here, and it turns into the Jerry Springer show. Then quickly nuked....

Sometimes it would be nice to read what is going on with folks that own Jubilees, and what they are doing with them, without the eventual Romper Room mentality.

Wart Hogs......LOL.....

That's true some people just loose control when they think about the Jubilee ?

Don't really make sense, it was PWK's last project why would in not fit in ?

Probably before your time.... Kate Smith had a beautiful voice but a body like a Wart Hog.... But I believe the JUBE needs to be dressed at its best... The Jube that Paul posed with looked better.... But this design needs a visual correction before ide place it in my home,,, Of course If any one ever saw the very early Klipschorn you would make the same comment.. I did even back then....I may be old but i know beauty when i see it

Why was the Jubilee thread deleted???

It was becoming too saturated with positive comments about the Jubilees. NO Jubilee thread is a "real" Jubilee thread unless we get some obligatory negative remarks, especially by those who have never heard it.

General Jubilee loving threads on this forum, will not be tolerated.

nuff said!

[:o]

Ok, maybe its just me, but I like how it looks.

Ugly was never a word that came to mind.

I can certainly see an opportunity to slap a veneer center panel on the bass bin for an exhorbitant price for those worried about that, but I certainly wouldn't spring for the addition! (Hey, I have always liked the look of Polane! Just don't ask me to shoot the nasty stuff! ...or wait, you could always cover them with carpet.... or maybe not...)

And I LIKE the 402!

...Now you can delete the thread again!

Edit: I don't care how you dress the sucker, just please use an active crossover with signal alignment! Let it perform to it capabilities1

What did I miss? Who put ol pigweed in the mulligan stew? An interesting thread for a change and look what happens. Was it Roy's ode to Mas?

Good question... I thought Roy's comment was actually quite humorous...so there were many surprises!

I suspect what transpired says more about other's fantasies than anything posted in the thread. As to my knowledge no one was upset in any way.

And I certainly wish Dean a terrific and joyful weekend with all of the ensuing 'excitement' in his household!

Can we say 'drummer jokes'?