My Wife Bought Me Jubs for Christmas!!!

Me Loves Khorns

I

Have

The

Coolest and greatest and mostest beautifulist wifeBig Smile

In the World.[H]

I openned up a small box this am.[G] In it was the paperwork, order form, etc. For a set of Jubs!!!!Surprise

She has now been responsible for basically all of my audio purchases over say, $100. or so. She must really love me a bunch, because she still thinks that they are not particularly good looking.... And they are going to be in the formal living room in the front of the house... But, she says that I am worth it. And, I can pretty much reassure you all that I am indeed worth it. hehehe....

I am indeed a most fortunate man who married very, very well....[Y]

I suppose I was one of the ones mentioned by Roy as being on the launching pad so to speak....

Now I really have to figure out the passive vs. active thing, quickly, rather than a theoretical for on down the road.

Paul

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hoo... !!

Another one bites the dust... ya ya.... another one bites the dust.... ya ya....

WTG Paul!!

I've REALLY got to wonder though... does she REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY know what she's in for? lol

I mean...was it REALLY fair of you to show her some pictures of those bose cubes telling her they were Jubilees? [:o]

Sounds like she's indeed a keeper!

James, Paul:

Like me, you are blessed with a PAW, Perfect Audiophile Wife. If you ever do anything to lose them, you are complete fools. Such honor to the likes of us drooling, tube-lusting, damitall there IS a hum, that wall has to go, this azimuth just ain't right, if it ain't Klipsch it's CRAP maniacal morons is incomprehensible and I fall on my knees in gratitude everytime I see some bull cow dragging her husband away from the vinyl bins to look at curtains.

God bless us, each and every one!

Dave

Congrats, Paul! You now own the best speakers available in the audio world, imho. You will soon discover, as did I, that the Klipschorn Jubilee is not just an improvement on the K-Horn (which I owned for many years), but is on an entirely different level. The 402 on top presents an extraordinary HF combo that delivers an image stage and accuracy unlike anything else I have ever experienced. Paul and Roy certainly succeeded in their quest to take the venerable K-Horn to the next level.

I hope your bride enjoys listening to them as much as mine does.