My Wife Bought Me Jubs for Christmas!!!

Me Loves Khorns

• Moderators

Does this mean you will be changing your screen name ? Or does it depend on how they sound, ok never mind on that. Maby " Me loves klipschorn Jub's " ?

Can't wait to hear what your wife thinks of the sound !

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

Congratulations on the Jubs. You obviously have a pretty spectacular wife, too.

When it comes to Jubs, hearing is believing...

Happy new year to you and yours,

Chris A.

ADOPT ME !!!!!!!!!!!! I'll come with the speakers, a 59 year old long lost Son, .....but, DAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For as much trouble as you cause, you'd better be happy he's an OBGYN and not some kind of proctologist with an attitude......[:o]

ADOPT ME !!!!!!!!!!!! I'll come with the speakers, a 59 year old long lost Son, .....but, DAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For as much trouble as you cause, you'd better be happy he's an OBGYN and not some kind of proctologist with an attitude......Surprise

That puts all kinds of images in my head, and I can't stop laughing...[:#]

Does this mean you will be changing your screen name ? Or does it depend on how they sound, ok never mind on that. Maby " Me loves klipschorn Jub's " ?

My friend Dtel is quite correct. Remember guys - they aren't 'jubs', 'Jubes', or even 'Jubilees'. The proper name is the Klipschorn Jubilee. Roy finished the job but Paul started these behemoths. It's carried through on our part number- KPT KHJ stands for Klipsch Professional Theater KlipscHorn Jubilee.

My friend Dtel is quite correct. Remember guys - they aren't 'jubs', 'Jubes', or even 'Jubilees'. The proper name is the Klipschorn Jubilee. Roy finished the job but Paul started these behemoths. It's carried through on our part number- KPT KHJ stands for Klipsch Professional Theater KlipscHorn Jubilee.

A rose by any other name...

Roy's been a huge help in getting these set up for home use, whatever the (K402+K-69) and KPT-KHJ-LF two-ways are called. I don't think I could ask more from the guy.

Bravo, Roy.

Chris A.

A rose by any other name...

Roy's been a huge help in getting these set up for home use, whatever the (K402+K-69) and KPT-KHJ-LF two-ways are called. I don't think I could ask more from the guy.

Bravo, Roy.

Chris A.

you are welcome chris. if you need anything else let me know and i will try help out.

in Christ, because of God's grace,

roy

Is there possibly an available sister in the family?

Congrats Paul- couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

I was waiting for someone to ask that....

One sister is happily married. The other is only 15, so, currently, no. Now, if you wanna wait another 8 years or so, call back.

Paul

what was that website, marry my daughter or something? I kid [:S]

Now this just ain't plain right!

It's got to be a Christmas fantasy. Asleep by the glowing embers of a dying fire, the eggnog glow and the rooms warmth leading to drowsiness and a well earned rest. As you drift off to sleep a vision of Jubs a dancin round your room slides into your brain almost as a waking dream. Then she appears, the Christmas angel. With a touch of her wand a pair of Jubs appear. Jubilee and Hallaleuah.

If it isn't as described above we've got problems. Ever heard of the planets realigning? The End Times?

Pray this isn't true, and if it is, get down on your hands and knees and beg her to return them. If not pestilence and plagues are sure to follow.

• 3 weeks later...

Well,

Roy said that my Jubs have been made and painted. Probably in the middle of shipping right now.

Me and the boys, and my wife..., are very excited about them almost being here. I am going with active crossover in the form of the EV dx38. I am going to figure out a way to run both my tubes and my SS HT thru it also.

Will keep all informed and post pics once they arrive!

Paul