Gosh, Darn, Gee ...........

oldbuckster

6" more of snow, still falling .............. what a bummer ....... Please Winter END ...... e 'nuff is e 'nuff ...... It just doesn't want to go away, was in Saratoga yesterday, and the young bucks had their bikes out, it was in high 20's, they had to be cold. Ah those young guys and their Rice Rockets tearing up the streets .............. kinda' envy them in a way ! .... Spring is coming ................... sometime !!!

Old man winter is hanging on here too. He came early, played hard and still won't go away. He's already surpassed 100 year old records and it's gonna snow again tonight. At least where I'm at the snow melts off. I've still got some residual on the ground where it piled up but it is going away. What falls tonight will be gone by Sunday. But, I am ready for some sustained warmth (anything above 50 will do).

Before oldtimer tells me I'm complaining, I'm not really, just a little disappointed with the new snow, would like to spend some time in my yard outside, been couped up long enough,like to see some Classic cars drive bye, see some cut-off jeans shorts, and some halter tops, Gosh, Darn, GEE ......

Before oldtimer tells me I'm complaining, I'm not really, just a little disappointed with the new snow, would like to spend some time in my yard outside, been couped up long enough,like to see some Classic cars drive bye, see some cut-off jeans shorts, and some halter tops, Gosh, Darn, GEE ......

Now why would I need to state the obvious?

8 inches of wet heavy stuff. I plowed it and the few driveway stones I had left this morning. What a muddy mess. I have had enough already. Did you ever sell the original cornwall crossovers? If you still have them I might be interested if they are the oil can type.

6" more of snow, still falling .............. what a bummer ....... Please Winter END ...... e 'nuff is e 'nuff ...... It just doesn't want to go away, was in Saratoga yesterday, and the young bucks had their bikes out, it was in high 20's, they had to be cold. Ah those young guys and their Rice Rockets tearing up the streets .............. kinda' envy them in a way ! .... Spring is coming ................... sometime !!!

oldtimer, I had some tough choices to make, and the Porsche lost, you gotta' do, what ya' gotta' do. All I have left of it is some pictures, and I managed to get the Cornwalls out of it. Funny thing is, I use the speakers more than I'd use the car ..................

Tuned , I still have them, just sittin' here ......... I know what you mean about MUD, this really is a tough time of year, muddy during the day, and freezes at night. How much snow you got left? I've still got 3 feet on the ground? How's you're wife handling this weather, must be tough on her ?

Guest srobak

While I am as ready as anyone for winter to be over with so I can break the bike out (with it's new head gasket, valve adjustment, chain, sprockets, forks)... I do feel the need to remind all those who are actively complaining that it IS still MARCH, and still just a few weeks after what is typically the coldest month almost anywhere in the US. It is coming.