My new Crown XTI's powering my Bose 901's

You rang, Oldie? [H]

Hello to everyone. It's been a while.

I am still alive. My most recent "test" jams for loudness/cleanness and authority (with the help of my beloved Crown) are Journey's "Stone in Love" and Michael McDonald's "Sweet Freedom." "Sweet Freedom" really has great production quality.

BTW, I did have a lot of fun reading Crites' XTi thread the other day. It amazes me how people will go to great lengths to scientifically prove why the sound someone likes really sucks..... [Y] (Here's a graph. Now, you can see why what you like sucks!) [:P]

You rang, Oldie? Cool

I am still alive. My most recent "test" jams for loudness/cleanness and authority (with the help of my beloved Crown) are Journey's "Stone in Love" and Michael McDonald's "Sweet Freedom." "Sweet Freedom" really has great production quality.

BTW, I did have a lot of fun reading Crites' XTi thread the other day. It amazes me how people will go to great lengths to scientifically prove why the sound someone likes really sucks..... Yes (Here's a graph. Now, you can see why what you like sucks!) Stick out tongue

Dear god jeff journey sucks! You will rot your brain with that stuff! Good to see you back anyway.

As usual, I have to chime in with something like:

"Hmmmm, that actually could be an interesting combination."

;) (...but you just never know for yourself, for sure, 'til you try for yourself)

Erik

I have no experience or comment on either piece of equipment. Never heard the Crowns and briefly heard the 901's, nothing critical.

You rang, Oldie? Cool

BTW, I did have a lot of fun reading Crites' XTi thread the other day. It amazes me how people will go to great lengths to scientifically prove why the sound someone likes really sucks..... Yes (Here's a graph. Now, you can see why what you like sucks!) Stick out tongue

Dear god jeff journey sucks! You will rot your brain with that stuff! Good to see you back anyway.

Ummm. Can you show me the graph for that? [:P]

Here ya go:

Looking out a dirty old window
Down below the cars in the
City go rushing by

Name that Tune!