Gas Prices, etc. ....

oldbuckster

Guest srobak

They are in stock at several Mercedes dealerships in Chicagoland. Saw them at 2 just today. 14-17k depending on options.

Send up the White Flag ........ We have been beaten ..... No end in sight ..... Oil Company blames Saudi's, Saudi's blames Oil Company ..... don't know about you folks, they call that a "Circle Jerk" up here ......................... CONSERVE ... Use less ...

Reg. Un-leaded $3.97 ................. unbelievable

... and then, they convince you to spend extra money on gas-saving vehicles, as if you wouldn't realize how much gas you could have purchased with the money that represents the incremental cost of a new vehicle, plus the gas-saving hybrid feature. It's all B.S. unless you drive a lot.

Guest srobak

Oil Company blames Saudi's, Saudi's blames Oil Company

They are blaming each other for posting 31 billion dollar profits in a single quarter? Right.

They are blaming each other for posting 31 billion dollar profits in a single quarter? Right.

NO, the Saudi's claim we can't refine anymore oil, our refineries are at 100%, and they aren't pumping what we can't refine ......... Oil Companies claim they can't get more, supply and demand, you know ................ [bs] .... Can you believe they told the President .... NO MORE OIL WILL BE PUMPED ? ................ Our buddies from OPEC ................. EH !!!!!!!!!!

Regular Un-leaded ; $3.98 ................. Record High Prices again today .............. Maybe we should start a Million Bulls March through Washington, D.C., and let the Bulls display our dis- satisfaction with these prices, 2 Million would be better ........... EH !!!!!!!!!!

Ooops, almost forgot, Regular Un-leaded in Suadi Arabia ; $0.34 ......... our friends ............

Guest srobak

From CNN Money:

Nation City Price in USD Regular/Gallon
Netherlands Amsterdam $6.48
Norway Oslo $6.27
Italy Milan $5.96
Denmark Copenhagen $5.93
Belgium Brussels $5.91
Sweden Stockholm $5.80
United Kingdom London $5.79
Germany Frankfurt $5.57
France Paris $5.54
Portugal Lisbon $5.35
Hungary Budapest $4.94
Luxembourg $4.82
Croatia Zagreb $4.81
Ireland Dublin $4.78
Switzerland Geneva $4.74
Spain Madrid $4.55
Japan Tokyo $4.24
Czech Republic Prague $4.19
Romania Bucharest $4.09
Andorra $4.08
Estonia Tallinn $3.62
Bulgaria Sofia $3.52
Brazil Brasilia $3.12
Cuba Havana $3.03
Taiwan Taipei $2.84
Lebanon Beirut $2.63
South Africa Johannesburg $2.62
Nicaragua Managua $2.61
Panama Panama City $2.19
Russia Moscow $2.10
Puerto Rico San Juan $1.74
Saudi Arabia Riyadh $0.91
Kuwait Kuwait City $0.78
Egypt Cairo $0.65
Nigeria Lagos $0.38
Venezuela Caracas $0.12

i say to the saudi's and the other sand laden countries..... grow your own food in the sand or an ear of corn will cost you $50.00. a head of lettuce will cost you $200.00. and you don't even want to know the price of fruit! the price of oil will be so cheap you couldn't give it away when they are going hungry. so much for OUR government protecting our best interests. to my knowledge, once the oil wells are tapped, there is a constant flow that cannot be stopped until that particular well is dry. $3.99 in southern indiana...

i say to the saudi's and the other sand laden countries..... grow your own food in the sand or an ear of corn will cost you $50.00. a head of lettuce will cost you $200.00. and you don't even want to know the price of fruit!

Hmmmmm... I kinda like that idea also.But...as we all should know the USA is the ONLY country that has to play by the rules(although I'm for changing the rules).As to the government looking out for our interest HA! they ALL(unlesss someone can name a legislator who's mention cuttin' of the vittles)look out for their individual interest.

... so much for OUR government protecting our best interests ...

OUR government protecting our best interersts. That's how it's supposed to work isn't it. I think the real problem is OUR government is protecting everybody's best interests but OURS.

lessee... how about a barrell of oil for a bushel of corn? Maybe 2 barrells of oil for a bushel of wheat? No deal they say? Let them eat sand and then we'll reopen negotiations at 2 barrells for a bushel of corn...

Hmmm 2 million horse march on DC? I like it. Logistically it sounds like a nightmare but can you imaging even getting say 100,000 horses into downtown DC?... OB, I think you have a winner.