Gas Prices, etc. ....

oldbuckster

Want FREE Gas ................................ Eat Beans !!!!!!!! ... It's got to the point where all you can do is Laugh, and shake your head !!!!

Bite the Bullet, pay the price, and try to conserve .... The rest of the World could care less what we pay, we have allowed this to happen, we now must pay the price ..............

yeah that's skiing not boating. Water skiing is lots of fun. Sailing is a skill far beyond moving throttles. Being able to do both, well not priceless, but power boaters without sailing knowledge get into lots more trouble in marginal situations.

Guest srobak

yeah that's skiing not boating. Water skiing is lots of fun. Sailing is a skill far beyond moving throttles. Being able to do both, well not priceless, but power boaters without sailing knowledge get into lots more trouble in marginal situations.

Only the ones who don't know what they are doing, and I have seen far more blowboats get into that kinda trouble than power by people getting in way over their heads. Happens a lot out here on the big pond in fact, and have had to make my fair share of rescues. If you think that operating a powerboat only requires a skillset of throtte control, then you haven't been boating with the right people. Don't let one ignorant throttle-jockey ruin the entire genre for you. :)

Nah, you know I don't really think that. Just playin around a little. Both types of boating require important skills, some are transferrable between the two. The best thing on the water is knowledge and respect of each other, and of the water itself. Enjoy yours!