ok....fess up.....which one of us was this?

sputnik

"The 30-can beer case was strapped in between two adults sitting in the back seat of the car. The child was also in back, but on the car’s floor."

I might've been able to understand the situation better had it been bottled beer.

I've a better sollution - put the beer in the trunk where it belongs.

Now, before all you beer lovers get all upset, might I introduce the Beer Vault that may be installed in one's trunk to keep one's beer safe from harm but also with a built in cooler / chiller. Keep your beer cold on the trip or chill it down on the way home or to your destination. Deluxe models to incude their own battery (or batteries) so as not to drain one's battery when stopping for dinner or for the night. Various sizes available. Available options include the solar cell recharging unit to recharge the Beer Vault's dedicated batteries when out in the sun. Not only does your beer arrive safely but cold and ready to chug.

( copyright 2008 B Samuelson)

Now, before all you beer lovers get all upset, might I introduce the Beer Vault that may be installed in one's trunk to keep one's beer safe from harm but also with a built in cooler / chiller. Keep your beer cold on the trip or chill it down on the way home or to your destination. Deluxe models to incude their own battery (or batteries) so as not to drain one's battery when stopping for dinner or for the night. Various sizes available. Available options include the solar cell recharging unit to recharge the Beer Vault's dedicated batteries when out in the sun. Not only does your beer arrive safely but cold and ready to chug.

Finally!! A dedicated inventor willing to tackle the problems that plague the average man!!!

What about that automatic dispenser option? You know, the one that has a gravity feed to put the next one on the flipper device that "flips" the next one out to you when you press the red button on the optional remote control?

Can't believe all of you guys have bought into all the political correctness shoved up our butts for the last 30 years. Parents used to take us from Ohio to grandparents house in Ft. Meyers beach every christmas. My sister and I hated each others guts. She was 2 years 9 months older and bigger so she would sleep on the rear seat and I would sleep on the rear deck of the LTD. The chances of anything happening to the kid are astronomical, but idiots keep playing the lottery as well.

Roger

Finally!! A dedicated inventor willing to tackle the problems that plague the average man!!!

What about that automatic dispenser option? You know, the one that has a gravity feed to put the next one on the flipper device that "flips" the next one out to you when you press the red button on the optional remote control?

That's one of the options being researched. The Beer Vault is still in the R&D stages. There has to be a market for such a product as warm beer plagues beer drinkers everywhere.