OT: Where does Jacksonbart....????

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy I miss my long hair, mustache and jean's jackets. Boy I gotta confess Thebes, Spuds and especially I, did alot drinking and lots of other things. Motley Crue had nothing on us in terms of exploits. It was one wild ride that I'll be honest I have trouble remembering most of it. There was lots of ladies for the taking and Thebes and I really had the "pick of the litter" as the saying goes, Spuds on the other hand well his taste in women was well unusual at best. Here is an old polaroid of one of Spud's conquests back in the day.

post-16829-1381939363152_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Boy I miss my long hair, mustache and jean's jackets. Boy I gotta confess Thebes, Spuds and especially I, did alot drinking and lots of other things. Motley Crue had nothing on us in terms of exploits. It was one wild ride that I'll be honest I have trouble remembering most of it. There was lots of ladies for the taking and Thebes and I really had the "pick of the litter" as the saying goes, Spuds on the other hand well his taste in women was well unusual at best. Here is an old polaroid of one of Spud's conquests back in the day.

I don't think they even have a notch that low ?

I guess my blatant hijack slipped in "Under the Radar"

maybe... or maybe we didn't want to make too big a deal out of it Marty, you know hijack could be associated with terrorist.... don't want to get any homeland security operatives breathing down your neck

I guess my blatant hijack slipped in "Under the Radar"

maybe... or maybe we didn't want to make too big a deal out of it Marty, you know hijack could be associated with terrorist.... don't want to get any homeland security operatives breathing down your neck

Better to have Homeland Security breathing down my neck then that bottom notch xdresser

Ah the good old days when Bart and I would trip the light fantastic with biker chicks and Spudnicki would explore the finer points of circus people. Sure I was angry back then, but the world was an angry place. You needed the chains on your leathers just in case you felt a need to whip them out and beat on some suburban kid. But then I ran across these two hippie chicks and before I knew it I was slippin and a sliding:

post-14801-1381939366003_thumb.jpg