Economic stimulous????

Tom Adams

Here's an interesting proposal. I especially like the notion of returning all of 2008 taxes back to the tax payers. Just not sure this should apply to the very top 2% of wage earners though. Anyhow.....this would allow me to complete my garage/workshop before Michael Colter finishes his AND buy a subwoofer and mirrored ball for said workshop!! LOL......

http://gohmert.house.gov/Article.aspx?NewsID=1355

This may be a little bit off subject, but it seems that too many people these days want others to do stuff for them. We go to the barber to have them cut our own hair, so we don't have to do it, we go to the auto care place to have them work on our cars, so we don't have to do it; we hire lawn care companies (no offense DTEL) to cut our lawns, so once again, we don't have to do it. I know that these particular ones are probably things that you and I dont know how to, or can't do ourselves. But we were talking about this stuff at work today, and the one that makes us "bitter" is people want the military to fight wars so they don't have to. I have never personally seen a bonus of any kind. (coming in, or re-enlisting) It's no secret that no one is in the military for the pay; because it's in no form great. So we, the people fighting the war, don't get bonuses, of any kind, but the big 3 get this big bail out? Who's making the bigger difference at the end of the day? And without our American Armed Forces, THERE WOULD BE NO big 3. OK, I'lll get off my soap box now.............. Sorry if I offended anyone

But not only military; what about the everyday people who are struggling? Where's their/our bail out plan at???

Let's see how's that go... they give it to the bozos in charge who got things into such a mess in the first place ... and somehow that's supposed to trickle down to help us all?

Yeah, where is our bail out plan?

"It's no secret that no one is in the military for the pay; because it's in no form great" I am in the USAF myself. The pay may not be outstanding. But, when you factor the health benefits + education benefits. It ain't half bad. Though, I wouldn't mind more $$$ [*-)] My budget strictly limits my audio purchases.

Daniel

This may be a little bit off subject, but it seems that too many people these days want others to do stuff for them. We go to the barber to have them cut our own hair, so we don't have to do it, we go to the auto care place to have them work on our cars, so we don't have to do it; we hire lawn care companies (no offense DTEL) to cut our lawns, so once again, we don't have to do it. I know that these particular ones are probably things that you and I dont know how to, or can't do ourselves. But we were talking about this stuff at work today, and the one that makes us "bitter" is people want the military to fight wars so they don't have to. I have never personally seen a bonus of any kind. (coming in, or re-enlisting) It's no secret that no one is in the military for the pay; because it's in no form great. So we, the people fighting the war, don't get bonuses, of any kind, but the big 3 get this big bail out? Who's making the bigger difference at the end of the day? And without our American Armed Forces, THERE WOULD BE NO big 3. OK, I'lll get off my soap box now.............. Sorry if I offended anyone

Hey Tommyboy, this is a little off the subject but I assume you're at the Pensacola Air Station. We're getting ready to do some new housing out there at a development called Andrew Jackson Court, Barrancas and a community center at Cabannis (no, not CANNIBIS). Might you be getting ready to move into one of the new homes?

• Moderators

Hey Tommyboy, this is a little off the subject but I assume you're at the Pensacola Air Station. We're getting ready to do some new housing out there at a development called Andrew Jackson Court, Barrancas and a community center at Cabannis (no, not CANNIBIS). Might you be getting ready to move into one of the new homes?

No offense taken, we don't do grass, although i do like to cut my own, and I work on our car if I can figure out whats wrong with it, and yes Christy cuts my hair ( that's why it looks like this ) [:o] but that's OK, I can't see it, or care, so as long as she's happy. [:#]