A fine southern Belle moved in today

USNRET

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Belle is one stunning lady. It's exactly the same as my pair which I bought brand new one year ago this month. The longer I own them, the better they sound. Definitely one of the best speakers ever made by Klipsch - or any other manufacturer for that matter... [:P]

That Belle is one stunning lady. It's exactly the same as my pair which I bought brand new one year ago this month. The longer I own them, the better they sound. Definitely one of the best speakers ever made by Klipsch - or any other manufacturer for that matter... Stick out tongue

An Edwin post?

Nice to read your reply it has been a while.

Hope all is well on your home turf.

Brother hood of the Belles is unique. They are not the brash bully we know as the LaScala; but not a Lady to be trifled with!

Mine will get Trachorn and Behma trwweter someday. With my components and the DEANG crossovers I have a zero fatigue problems. 6-10 hours weekend listening sessions are not uncommon. VRD maybe coulda have a wee bit influence on the blossoming of the belles. ;)

Need to call "The Parrot".

======================

Much upheaval in the Motor City.

Please consider calling or wting your congerssman. USA needs GM and Ford.