It's so hot i'm in shorts with the a/c running

iwillwalk

We used to drive from Waterloo to Brookfield to go to church. There were some Sundays we just stayed home... three little ones in the car with us, it could have been ugly.

Skipped Christmas with the folks up in the Eau Claire area one year because it was 30 below and blowing. One of the bes was arriving for Chirstmas, and it was snowing, but right at 25-30 degrees. The next day was beautiful to take our daughter out on the toboggan, at just under the freezing mark and no wind at all. That was FUN!

Off to the pool.... Rough day, but someone's gotta do it. If... the weather holds up through Christmas Day... I'll take Michael and heand to the beach!!!

Ocean temp off Ft. Pierce: 4 AM WATER TEMPERATURE AT BUOY 41009: 76 DEG F.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

Christmas Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

I've got long pants and a long sleeved shirt, under a blanket with the heat cranked and I'm still freezing. Actually, It's warmed up to 9 degrees now, so it's practically tropical. We are running out of places to put the snow, and it's still December (and only today is it officially winter).