Applause for AMY!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just hope you take the time to make it special for that little guy Amy.

Roger

No worries there...he's having a grand ol' time as I type, swimming at the local indoor pool with Grandpa and his cousins.  I'm jealous Smile 

I'll be off Wed, Thurs, and Fri, but I'll check in from time to time.  As always, don't hesitate to email me with any vile-ness going on.  I will check email all week.

And trust me guys, NONE of those pictures are ones you wish you could have seen.  Ick!

Ick!  I still have throwup in my mouth Ick!

That was the scariest nazi thong I have ever seen.

Seti definately saw the picture!

Queston Seti, didn't you feel it somewhat resembled Jackson Barts Avitar???

Roger

If only jacksonbart was a nazi and wearing an ill fitting red thong. NOT top notch. Gonna go wash my brain!

I wonder how old the guy was. His manner & the pics were pretty bad. Roger & Dean were just trying to educate him. I bet he slips back in so stay tuned.

Arky,

He already did sneak back in under another alias. Amy caught it right away and deleted and banned that alias as well. That is when amy posted that it is also against rules to come back banned under another name on the first page of this thread, and I said ATTA GIRL!!

Roger

Danny Richie may have sold parts to Klipsch dealers, but he has obviously never heard a pair. His quote "I have sold parts to Klipsch dealers for upgrading Bell and LaScala models, and I know that the parts quality on the stock units is pretty poor.

Resonances from those large unbraced boxes are pretty bad too. They are so bad they become instruments themselves. So these speakers have plenty of issues of their own.

If all you want is loud then the LaScala might be the speaker for you. But if you are looking for accuracy or any type of sound quality then you'll need to look elsewhere." Really?

Geez - I take off a few days to go skiing before all the X-mas fesitivaties and sounds like I missed a bit of excitment. Sounds like in the end I did not miss anything that I would've wanted to see anyway. [:P]

I kinda was wondering about that "beezlebub" character. I figured a fellow metalhead, but seems he listens to that obnoxious type of metal that I could care less about. Probably the same type that makes a total *** of himself at concerts as well, like these characters that I had an unfortunate run-in at a recent Symphony X concert a couple of weeks ago. I never came so close to slugging somebody before as I darn near did that night (and the bouncer probably would've let me get away with it as well).

BTW, speaking of Symphony X, just earlier this evening, I had dinner with their manager, who happens to live in the town down here at the base of the mountain where I ski, and who also happens to be a good friend of mine. [H]

I wonder how old the guy was. His manner & the pics were pretty bad. Roger & Dean were just trying to educate him. I bet he slips back in so stay tuned.

Just out of curiosity Arky, how old do you think that guy might be? Just wondering since immaturity at the level he reached seems to be associated with people my age, but I don't know.

And I'm with skonopa on this one. Was inactive for a little while and seems I missed a lot more than I thought I would, though maybe that's not a bad thing. But I must say (from what I've heard) thank you to Amy for keeping the boards clean! [Y][Y]

Just wondering since immaturity at the level he reached seems to be associated with people my age, but I don't know.

True and certainly sometimes unwarranted. My initial thought was he must be pretty young because of the overly macho attitude, vile attacks and lack of trying to have a reasonable conversation. I realize those type of actions can occur with a person regardless of age. Personally i've never seen the point but at 46 i'm no longer a young man. In this case & judging from his lovely self-portrait he appears to be around 30.

Anyway, i've already spent too much time concerning this guy but the type baffles me. If I remember aren't you in school? If so I hope it's going well for you.