Happy Birthday Dtel's Wife (Christy)

colterphoto1

• Moderators

Michael, thank you so much for remembering my birthday....and yes, I wish you were here to celebrate Christmas and my birthday with us.

As always.....you guys are the greatest. I want to thank each of you for sending me well wishes for my birthday.

I started cooking yesterday about 3:00 p.m., slept for about two hours early this a.m. and finished cooking about l:00 p.m. this afternoon.....just in time for the "gang" to "stuff" themselves. Two turkeys, a whole ham, baked macoroni and cheese, artichoke casserole, cornbread dressing, merliton dressing, greenbreen casserole, rice and gravy, candied yams, cream cauliflower, peas/corn, *** salad, asparagus, dinner rolls and cranberry sauce. I couldn't have gotten everything done if it wasn't for dtel and the girls helping me.

I would like to extend the merriest of Christmas wishes to you and your families this holiday season. Thank you again for taking the time on Christmas Day to send me birthday greetings, it is truly appreciated.

Christy

Yikes, that's a lot of cooking! Any plans to mail the leftovers to your favorite forum buddies? Angel

Doc, you are correct, there will most likely be plenty of leftovers. Gas prices are down, I can leave Southern California now and start driving, i can pick you up probably Sunday, and we can head on down and help them finish off that banquet spread. I wonder if Christy can keep it warm that long???

• Moderators

Yikes, that's a lot of cooking! Any plans to mail the leftovers to your favorite forum buddies? Angel

Doc, you are correct, there will most likely be plenty of leftovers. Gas prices are down, I can leave Southern California now and start driving, i can pick you up probably Sunday, and we can head on down and help them finish off that banquet spread. I wonder if Christy can keep it warm that long???

Any help would appreciated, it's going to be a rough few days trying to kill it all off. [;)] I cook most of the time so I have off for a few days. [Y]

Thank everyone for posting here, and Thanks Michael for starting it.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, and be safe during the Holidays.

• Moderators

She tells me you never told me Happy birthday, I said [bs] I told you a bunch of times, she says not on here. [*-)] I said, what kind of [bs] is that ! I think she was just giving me a hard time because she is now a year OLDER ! [:D]

She tells me you never told me Happy birthday, I said PWK BS Button I told you a bunch of times, she says not on here. Confused I said, what kind of PWK BS Button is that ! I think she was just giving me a hard time because she is now a year OLDER ! Big Smile

Brother--you're digging yourself in deeper. But, if you insist on holding your ground, I'll go home from work today and clean up the bachelor pad in case you need a place to crash!

• Moderators

She tells me you never told me Happy birthday, I said PWK BS Button I told you a bunch of times, she says not on here. Confused I said, what kind of PWK BS Button is that ! I think she was just giving me a hard time because she is now a year OLDER ! Big Smile

Brother--you're digging yourself in deeper. But, if you insist on holding your ground, I'll go home from work today and clean up the bachelor pad in case you need a place to crash!

I know I keep myself in trouble. [:S]

Just kidding, I stay in trouble because of smart @ss things I do or say, so I do it to myself. But after 30 years she is not surprised by anything I say, but I do know how lucky I am.