Happy Birthday Dtel's Wife (Christy)

colterphoto1

It's tomorrow, on Christmas Day, but I'm posting to give you all an extra day to wish this very special Forum lady the finest of Birthdays!

I know you'll be surrounded by family and all those crazy 'hangers-on' tomorrow Christy, but you seem to revel in the madness. Have a super day!

[G] [ip] [8] [^]

Michael

• Moderators

Happy Birthday, Christy!!! Make sure Eldon gives you two gifts. None of that doublin'-up stuff . . . . .

So like a left channel speaker AND a right channel speaker? Wink

Exactly right DrWho, a horn for her Birthday and a horn for Christmas, really, but she knows about it, it was HER and my daughter's idea! I just went along with it just to make them happy being the Holidays and all. [:P]

She never seen this yet, I'll let her find it, or I may have to point it out to her tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

Exactly right DrWho, a horn for her Birthday and a horn for Christmas, really, but she knows about it, it was HER and my daughter's idea!

Watch it, Eldon! You don't want to get her too horny (not with all the kids around today...)!

Have an excellent birthday, dear Christy!!!