Pronunciation

SHO-MAN

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stock radio in the car was terrible..... I asked the dealer, he said to me, "Roger, did you buy the car for the radio or for the cars perfomance?" OK, well said.... But I replaced it with a ALPINE later.... Nice fun fast red cars, need cool tunes too!

Roger: Was that original radio by chance a Blaupunkt? Try pronoucing THAT one! LOL (I think it's: "B-Laow-Punk-t".

By the way: Janis Joplin had it wrong: She sang "Por-Shees" in her song, "Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz".

Janice had a very psychadelic painted Porsche too!!! hahahahahahah

You can see it here!

Janis Joplin's Porsche

I am not so certain she had a Mercedes... But kept this car and drove it till her death too, so she must of loved it....

Looks pretty cool hugh???? I bet in the late 60's, it was.. hahahahahahahaha

Kinda like the early 70's chevy vans with beds in them, polar bear fur, and disco lights, too.

Don't come a nockin' if da bus is a rockin' hehehehehe ooohhh love to love ya baaaaayyyyy!

Janice had a very psychadelic painted Porsche too!!! hahahahahahah

You can see it here!

Janis Joplin's Porsche

I am not so certain she had a Mercedes... But kept this car and drove it till her death too, so she must of loved it....

Looks pretty cool hugh???? I bet in the late 60's, it was.. hahahahahahahaha

Kinda like the early 70's chevy vans with beds in them, polar bear fur, and disco lights, too.

Don't come a nockin' if da bus is a rockin' hehehehehe ooohhh love to love ya baaaaayyyyy!

I saw that painted Porshe at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame a few years back. It still lives!

Sup Wuzz,

I see you have what looks like a 2001 Mustang, sweet. I have a '98 SHO that I love,I also love my '96 Mustang GT, '03 F150

'02 Mountaineer. Got my eyes on a '01 Cobra right now. I took the SHO-MAN name about 9 years ago when I started playing Counter Strike.