Rate all of Klipsch speakers from Best to Worst including every series

Batmans Robin

Batman........What the heck did you do?

Seems as if you got started off on the wrong foot. What gives?

I'm Robin but that's the mystery. I think I may have stumbled into a madhouse where if you ask about the founder of Klipsch the thread is padlocked and if you ask about what Klipsch speakers are best you get all kinds of insults.

Best has many considerations...the size of your room...your budget...spl and power requirements.

Assume no budget limitations and enough power to make your ears bleed and a typical 8 x 10 room with 8 foot ceiling.

I have some experience in this matter . Back in 1979 a friend of mine purchased a pair of LaScalas . They were placed in an 8 x 10 foot bedroom . The dealer that sold him the LaScalas let him borrow any amp he wanted to try over the weekends , it was a Mon to Fri business . With 200watts of clean power it would mess up your equalibrium , walking straight was impossible . Never experienced the ears bleeding part but OMG it would mess you up !

Alot of fun when your 14 . According to room calculators my Belles should be able to achieve 135+db's in my 22 x 16 foot room . I've had it up to 123db peaks and it so overloads the room that it sounds like , you know what . It does however have a neat force of nature aspect to it !

• Like 1

I thought I was being constructive. What's the deal???

I'm the only one who chimed in with an opinion on klipsch speakers. That is my experience. Is my response a problem??

You're nothing but a troll and a troublemaker on this forum...

There, I've said it, now I feel cleansed...

post-15072-13819437542272_thumb.gif

• Moderators

There is a bewildering number of different models some just with letters and numbers. Very very very confusing. I know there are Heritage, RF, RB, Palladium, iPod, Promedia, LCR, Theater, Professional, and more. So where do they all fit in? What is the ULTIMATE? MWMs? Palladiums?

Is the best model in one line equal to a medium model in another line?

Perhaps I'm a little slow, but WHERE IS THE HARM IN ASKING THIS QUESTION? (aside from there is no good answer, but that's not reason enough)

I'm sorry, but you guys jumping all over Batmans Robin just because you don't like how he answers or asks questions is unacceptable.

If he does prove to be an alias of someone who has been banned in the past, or if he commits a ban-able offense, then I will deal with it. Until then, if you don't like his questions, DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM.

If I have missed something that justifies this hostility, please send me a private email.

Thank you,

The Management.

Would your name at the HiFi and General Chat Forum happen to be "Trouble", or should I call you Bob.

My apologies guys. I think I set this fool off by posting the "Max Is Banned" thread. Mostly idiots and potty personalities over there, with one or two exceptions. The place had promise when it started but it's since degenerated badly.

Thebes I think you are wrongly trashing another forum. To wit: Your thread was started on Jan 5, and BR joined on Dec 28. Give further proof or refrain from making spurious accusations. I mean sure, no one likes the guy, but if you want a whipping boy (whipping forum) at least find one with "idiots and potty personalities" who fit in the same mold as the entity which you would deride.

Seems like a reasonable challenge to me. A correction. It would appear that he's been posting regularly since signing up at the end of December and I did not set him off. He signed up one day after another new member (no posts yet) called "Trouble" from HiFi chat also signed up.

Now if you don't think they are here solely for the purpose of spreading around a little mischief check out these two threads:

http://hifitalk.forumotion.com/the-public-bar-f2/they-know-who-they-are-t2457-15.htm

http://hifitalk.forumotion.com/the-mad-zone-f6/maxg-s-impending-klipsch-bannings-t2391-15.htm

By the way, OT, been meaning to contact you. Please revisit my "Quadrophonic" thread.

Can't argue with Amy on her call. This is a place full of quirky personalities and I, for one, like it that way. Of course, compared to The Parrot, who had a method to his madness that I througly enjoyed, this one is just a PITA.

• Like 1