Maxell poster dude doesn't like me

USNRET

Just received this. I had made it 'in' electronically.

Thank You for you interest in the Maxell 40th Anniversary Poster Giveaway Program. As stated in the Giveaway Programs Regulations: Limit One (1) Poster Per Household. While Supplies Last. Must Be Received by March 15, 2009. Valid Only in United States and Canada.

Maxell regrets to inform you that supplies have been depleted and will not be replenished.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just received this. I had made it 'in' electronically.

Thank You for you interest in the Maxell 40th Anniversary Poster Giveaway Program. As stated in the Giveaway Programs Regulations: Limit One (1) Poster Per Household. While Supplies Last. Must Be Received by March 15, 2009. Valid Only in United States and Canada.

Maxell regrets to inform you that supplies have been depleted and will not be replenished.

I got the same notice. I had made it in electronically too. They must of just had a small amount to give away! Tease...

Think I might got home and smack the wife and kids around, figuratively speaking of course, someone lost my last one and I'ma blaming that female and those kiddos. Yep'pr had her all rolled up in the original tube from Maxell wait'n on a frame job. Frame job money comes along and poster was nowhere to be found. Tube all warm and cozy in my cave closet, no FRIGGIN poster!

It would have been the same for me if it had not been for my generous forum friend

THX Joe, I can't wait to see it framed[:D]

USNret, did you happen to take it out and put it under something to work the roll out for framing by chance? Just a thought as it does need flattening to frame[;)]

There were a whole bunch of us who went through this drill about a year, year and a half ago. Just so happens Maxell accidentally double shipped to me and why Corn was fortunate enough to come by one[H]

I think Stormin' still has his as his Avatar and if you can dig that old thread up many were framed and looked sweet[Y]

This thread reminds me of my first poster from back in the mid 80's which I framed in black, I gave it to my best buddy when I moved to Atlanta from Austin and remember when I went to his place a couple summers back he still had it although not really out in clear view but still holding on[:o]

post-18681-13819438018906_thumb.jpg

Looks to me like Peter, Paul and Mary..................

Youz two are killin' me...............................That is my buddies Mom in the middle with her grand daughter (his girl) on her right and his sister to moms left if it's just eatin' at ya[:o] LOL

The third picture from the left is also his daughter, a friend of mine her at work is an artist and that is a picture he did of SRV's hits album on the next shelf up. He's a BIG SRV fan but most of us from Austin are[:D]