What is everybody drinking tonite?????????

winchester21

Oh and I just switched to "The London Gin" No 1 Premium Blue with a lemon wedge and splash of tonic water.

I love Gin, but can't drink it anymore, I get a red rash almost immediatly, I think its the juniper.

Is it only certian gin or all of them? This one has I think 23 botanicals. Most others have around 6. Could be one of the other botanicals.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night it was a home brewed IPA. Brewed in March of 2008 kegged in April and tapped Feb 09 and boy is it good.

I really need to learn another skill here in about a year. The noble art of zymurgy peaks my interest. Why buy beer when you can make it!!! Yes

If I would brew the ammount of different bier that I drink (and all around ammound I suppose) there would not be much time for anything else!!!

Last night it was a home brewed IPA. Brewed in March of 2008 kegged in April and tapped Feb 09 and boy is it good.

I really need to learn another skill here in about a year. The noble art of zymurgy peaks my interest. Why buy beer when you can make it!!! Yes

Truer words have never been spoken. Tis a great hobby, Got an ESB kegged right now, been a bit lackadaisical in my brewing so I need to get off my duff and brew my Belgian Red, probably next weekend. I need more equipt. I also need to build the bar surround for my freezer converted Kegerator.Tonight will likely be a couple fingers of The Glenlivet and a Gurhka Doble Maduro

I'm @ work right now and it's lunch time, but I can't help but think of what i'll be drinking when I get home tonight. Dry Beefeater martini. Just a splash of vermouth, really as long as it is in the same room as the gin that's close enough. Drop in a couple of jalapeno stuffed olives and i'm set. After about 3 of these even a Bose Wave Radio starts to sound good! After all, TGIF!

Jeremy

During the week with dinner, a glass or two of red (typically a Cabernet) regardless of what's on the plate. Then a sit back and relax tall Bourbon and water, Canadian Club (10 year old) and water or sometimes even a Dewars (in the Winter). Summer calls for Tanquery and tonic. The weekends are for more casual drinking where I try to keep it to a half dozen or so beers per afternoon/evening. I do occassionally (very ocassionally) have days without a "beverage" but typically only if I'm bedridden ill. Even then a shot and some honey is my medicine of choice.

Some people my age take a baby aspirin a day to keep their blood thin - I prefer a little red wine and a tall wiskey & water.

I'm @ work right now and it's lunch time, but I can't help but think of what i'll be drinking when I get home tonight. Dry Beefeater martini. Just a splash of vermouth, really as long as it is in the same room as the gin that's close enough. Drop in a couple of jalapeno stuffed olives and i'm set. After about 3 of these even a Bose Wave Radio starts to sound good! After all, TGIF!

Jeremy

Jeremy--you've probably heard the saying "Friends don't let Friends buy Bose," so I'm begging you after those cocktails PLEASE don't have your credit card anywhere near you while at your computer and have your internet filter block the Bose website--I don't want you doing anything drastic.

Returned home after washing down a King Tenderloin from Ray's Drive In with a strawberry flavored caffiene free diet coke. I'm sure the strawberry syup more than obliterates the calories saved ... but it does taste pretty good.

And right now decaffienated cold blackened tea sweetened with Splenda.