It just does not get any sicker than this!

J.4knee

There are so many sick cretins out there it is scary. The system lets these people go. They decide they had some sort of excuse, like an ugly childhood, treat them, find they are safe and let them go. Way too many times they repeat the same sort of sick crimes. In my neck of the country is was a guy named Duncan and I won't even recount the horrors of his crimes. Google up Duncan, Coeur d'Alene if you're interested. One of the Judges under consideration for our Supreme Court is a gal who refused to keep a convicted child molester away from the public parks. The guy fully admitted going to the parks to watch the little boys and that he was seriously considering a new crime. But, he had committed no crime (yet) so we must not impinge on his rights. Some of these liberalesque judges need to attend the autopsies of these children.

• Moderators

The guy fully admitted going to the parks to watch the little boys and that he was seriously considering a new crime. But, he had committed no crime (yet) so we must not impinge on his rights. Some of these liberalesque judges need to attend the autopsies of these children.

Unbelievable, so where does the criminals rights leave off and the future victims rights begin ?

Makes you think some of these people in the position to make decisions like that has never had kids of there own.

Well there was a story in the paper here this week (I can't find a link to the article) and I'm not sure if it's local or national but it was about someone high on PCP and they bit a childs eye out and when the police showed up to arrest them they found this person in their yard with a hatchet in their wheelchair trying to cut their feet off.

It is a sick world. I only hope there is a special place in hell for people that are guilty of stuff like this.

Unfortunately.......it does. Sad

Agreed. I read a story in the paper a couple years ago that still sticks with me to this day. A guy forced his 10-year-old daughter to sit in a scalding bathtub for 10 minutes, until her skin peeled off. This is one case where I think an eye for an eye would be the right way to go.

http://isanticountynews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=459&Itemid=1

Come on people- Lets not be so harsh. This poor woman has suffered enough. Nobody shower her any affection while she was growing up. It is not her fault. We can rehabilitate her into a useful member of society. She can write a book one day and maybe even appear on Oprah. It is our duty as a benevolent society to help this poor lost soul.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! This attitude is why we have so much of this type of thing. No fear of punishment. Look into the eyes of YOUR child and just try to think of what this innocent little boy went through in the last horrible minutes of his life. I would guess that it took him at least 4-5 minutes to lose conciousness. Suffocation is supposed to be one of the most horrible ways to die. I wish I could sugget some suitable punishment for this piece of trash but I am at a loss for words.

This one takes the grand prize- I quit- you win.