OH..I turned 40 this weekend.......

jwc

So...my wife tells me not to plan anything from Friday 5pm till Sunday morning. A couple of audio nutcases like myself pick me up from work and we proceed to eat well in my driveway....

Low Country Boil !! yummy....

me..jc...has the John Deere hat on. With IBSlammin and Mark1101

post-16499-13819476065392_thumb.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the background...you can see my "little pro setup" in the garage. We listened to 70's and 80's music and watched my kids play in the yard. tc and mark.....in this photo....know more of my surprises.......

post-16499-13819476066052_thumb.jpg

My wife Wendy has been talking with these two cats for months to surprise me. Even my nurse was in on it.

My last appointment of the day on the schedule was with a "dummy patient". There was a chart and everything.

It was close to the end of the day and I was beat. I had a bad week really. I walked into the exam room and my wife and these two dudes were standing there. Needless to say, I threw the chart and was ready to unwind. I couldn't believe two good buddies were to hang out with me this weekend.

jc

It was funny....the three of us......listened to some home made horn system of mine and worked each over on the best XO points. Finally Mark was like..."I've had that CD Player at my house all this time waiting for this moment....we have to hear it".

I had had a "couple" of totties, reluctant to handle the dern thing,....but hooked it up any way.....

Gettin' close to 1 AM...we threw a few watts at my MACs.....wasn't too long after that....My wife came downstairs and closed the night for us...

post-16499-13819476080792_thumb.jpg

Good Times with friends can't be beat. Looks like a great birthday surrounded by people who love you JC. Nice surprises too!

Happy Birthday man!

Michael

(ps, I used your DBX processor my pro gear at the IndyFest2009 weekend and am enjoying the MMF5 turntable and AH! CD player on a regular basis now, so thanks for passing them on to me)

• Moderators

Happy birthday JWC glad you had a good birthday surprise. [^]

You have the right idea hang out with older guys like Terry and Mark and being 40 feels really good. [:o]

Just kidding, good friends you have there glad y'all had a good time, Happy Birthday. [G]

Not only did this sound like a waaaay cool birthday party celebration, props need to go out to the good Doc's wife for being a "cool chick" and integrating his audio passion with his birthday. So.....

A birthday toast to you JC.

And a "good job" toast to you Mrs. JC

Tom