world's loudest horn - web link

mbajner

That is hysterical. Wouldn't you like to have such a thing for slow or otherwise irresponsible drivers? I have often wanted to replace my roadrunner-like "meep" horn on my Toyota and Honda vehicles with something louder and more authoritative. [<:o)]

• Moderators

My friend/neighbor had a dump truck and people would always pull out in front of him, so for his birthday I got him a loud air horn and he put it on top the cab. Nothing like that horn but it was loud, he loved it but it backfired on me he would pull up to the house and blow the horn to let us know he was there, they would make you jump if not expecting it,

Awesome....I wonder if it's legal? I've always wanted to put a horn like that on my car.

I live in the hood. What is legal seems different here. A different set of rules and tolerances apply. Mounted under my back porch pointed at the club. I think I could get by with it for a little while or at least long enough to make a point very clear. I do want one or something very close. Feel like experimenting with a brown tone horn?

Feel like experimenting with a brown tone horn?

You want make sure the sound of a brown tone horn isn't too loud, or re-broadcast too far. In an episode of Southpark, the brown note was accidentally broadcast across the world and civilization was briefly brought to a halt.

EDIT: much more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_note

That is hysterical. Wouldn't you like to have such a thing for slow or otherwise irresponsible drivers? I have often wanted to replace my roadrunner-like "meep" horn on my Toyota and Honda vehicles with something louder and more authoritative. Party!!!

You mean like blow that horn at the guy in the tuned/tricked out Civic with the cell phone stuck in his ear who just cut yo off in your truck.....ummm yeah I am up for that

Feel like experimenting with a brown tone horn?

You want make sure the sound of a brown tone horn isn't too loud, or re-broadcast too far. In an episode of Southpark, the brown note was accidentally broadcast across the world and civilization was briefly brought to a halt.

EDIT: much more about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_note

Bummer no brown tone :( I am sad.

How about a big bass horn just to play low bass loudly :)

Don't be discouraged. Research is ongoing. One day you'll be able to buy a hand-held bowel disruptor. When you get one, make sure it has a really good safety. You really wouldn't want it accidentally activating in a crowded elevator. I was going to say "discharging in a crowded elevator", but the associated image was just too gross...

Don't be discouraged. Research is ongoing. One day you'll be able to buy a hand-held bowel disruptor. When you get one, make sure it has a really good safety. You really wouldn't want it accidentally activating in a crowded elevator. I was going to say "discharging in a crowded elevator", but the associated image was just too gross...

Hmm it would be fun to take to political conventions :)

I grew up in southen california and know exactly where this is... tunnels and newcombs ranch. it doesnt surprise me that its the perfect place to get echos.. there are actually two tunnels inline with each other that are seperated by about 30 yards and they over look a canyon that goes all the way down to the san gabriel valley...

love that horn by the way