speakerfritz?

Tarheel

I agree. Maybe we were reading more into it than was there, but there seemed to be an air of finality about his last message or two, and they were written in a way that was different from his typical style. I hope all is well with speakerfritz.

• Moderators

. I hope all is well with speakerfritz

I hope so also.

When I read that last post i thought it may be some kind of family thing and he was going for a ride on the new bike for a while ( hoping it was not a health thing ) ? I don't know either but I hope he is OK either way.

When somebody has been around as long and has as many friends as Fritz, why can't they just tell someone what is up instead of this CIA stuff. Everyone has a right to their own privacy but that doesn't mean common courtesy and consideration have to go out the window.

• Like 1

I respect privacy but why all the mystery?? A simple statement like- I found a new religion- I met a 21 year old honey-I joined a biker club and decided to tour the country-would put things to rest. Where somebody drops off hte radar screen with no info- you tend to assume the worst. I really enjoyed his posts and I hope all is well.

????????????????

I respect privacy but why all the mystery?? A simple statement like- I found a new religion- I met a 21 year old honey-I joined a biker club and decided to tour the country-would put things to rest.

Probably because he felt it was none of our business. We have to respect that whether we like it or not.