Anyone have vacations plans this Holiday weekend?

jacksonbart

I blew too many vacation days early in the year and have a long road to January 1, 2010 to have more. I'm down to the holidays and just 3 vacation days. So I will be enjoying the College football weekend at home, the grill, some refrehsments, and plenty of labor around the house to celebrate labor day.

cigar smokin- dove hunting-pistol shooting-BBq eating- beer guzzling- liquior sipping-klipsch listening-football watching-sports car driving in the mountains-maybe check out some blu ray DVDs if they are not all rented- have I missed anything???

Most of all- I AM NOT AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

cigar smokin- dove hunting-pistol shooting-BBq eating- beer guzzling- liquior sipping-klipsch listening-football watching-sports car driving in the mountains-maybe check out some blu ray DVDs if they are not all rented- have I missed anything???

Most of all- I AM NOT AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think you got it covered....one more thing, Mrs Winchester or an equivalent.

Trying to figure out if I crossed the Einstein-Rosen bridge last night into a parallel dimension, or if i just ate some bad seafood.

Well, harumph! Anybody with basic trigonometary (dat's math stoopid) knows fulwell that dat Einee-Rosen stuff ain't for sure at all. Nor could it possibly affect the consumption of seafood.

Now if you are a follower of the equations put forth by Kasey Kassom, there's a 1 in 40 chance that you can get good tucker faster than light in the Crab Nebula.

• Moderators

dtel...you and the little lady cooking up some mud bugs this holiday weekend?

I wish , the last time I checked they were high price. For what it would cost to buy and boil one sack I could go get a whole Rib eye and potatoes and salad for the same amount of people, well that's what we did last time anyway.

Beef one of my favorites ........ along with pork, chicken and seafood !

Going to " need " some crawfish soon though.

I'm just going to sit in the dark, neckid, locked and loaded and wait for the apocalypse.

Thanx, Russ

Sometimes that sounds so appropriate.... with Savoy Brown - Hell Bound Train playing in some strangely haunting, if but demented repeat loop. [H]

On the other hand......

• Change wireless router - Done
  • Move router poaition in house so daughter and wife get a better signal (drill holes in walls....) - Done
  • Change router back because new spiffy router is somehow not compatible with Embarq's DSL and security system - Done
  • Cry over the whole router thing - Doing
  • Make coffee and ponder when to search through trash bags for the receipt to take new router back - Doing
  • Install door between inner "horse stuff" garage and outer "man workshop" garage where the new A/C unit was installed so I can work between April and October on man stuff... - today sometime
  • Turn man workshop garage A/C on and finish the final stereo stand for my son - today or tomorrow, likely tomorrow
  • Do the lawn - again.... You can see things grow during the monsoon season in Florida - probably today
  • Clean up man cave and sit back and enjoy my small but powerful realm over which I am master and commander. - This evening
  • Wake up from that dream and do whatever I'm told by my wife. - Anytime
  • Hide in the man cave with the door shut - Under Planning......

Oh well, it's a plan.....