My ducks are no longer in a row

Amy

Have they painted this place even once since I was there? Devil (Apollo 11)

It's been repainted once since I've been here, only 4 years.

I understand that Montgomery Wards donated the paint for the first flag and NASA meatball back in 64. Supposedly you can park 13 tour busses on each stripe of the flag.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK. I've certainly been jealous of waterfowl before (who hasn't?), but never more than of these two ducks. If I fly to Florida (for the Winter, Summer, whatever), can I see in person what Daryl and Darla saw? I'd even wear a yellow suit!

Fini,

We can get you on the tour, which is very interesting, but can't promise the inside of the VAB or a launch.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Moderators

They've been getting some sun with Dtels and Colter.

If they show up wearing bead necklaces, I hope they didn't have to expose their duck breasts to get 'em.

Don't worry any pic's will be family friendly and we covered their eyes when needed. [:|] They did get to travel alot of miles this past week as they went on vacation. They also got to meet some people along the way and visit some beaches and even went to a restaurant they haven't been to before, although I doubt they liked being smuggled in a bag through customs where they were x-rayed. [:o]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Dwight and Dilbert took one last trip with Dtel and I....before they "fly" out of here. Colter wanted to take them home after our cruise to Belize, Roatan and Cozumel. I guess he forgot "Ducks fly south for winter"....silly man! Anyway, dtel and I decided Dwight and Dilbert needed to visit the French Quarter before they move on. Here they are enjoying some beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe Du Monde in the French Quarter. Just in case you can't see how much they enjoyed the beignets and coffee, check out the close-up! We will post pics of their other travels with us soon!

post-20052-13819667097722_thumb.jpg