Christmas Wish-List

neo33

17" Macbook Pro, or a Canon EOS 7D or 50D but that ain't gonna happen since I got the HD camcorder. The one present I really have a great shot at getting is my dog Jake's BH title on Saturday. He has a valid shot at passing pretty easily. Keepin my fingers crossed.

It's the hardest thing to decide what I want.

The inlaws gave us some money that they insist be used on presents and not bills and stuff and I am having the most difficult time deciding what to get.

I'm thinking about springing for a chipamp kit or maybe a sheet or two of plywood.

-Josh

Peace.

jerol

Yep Whirled Peas

Whirled Peas would be about the best gift we could hope for.

If we can't have Whirled Peas some speaker cabinets the size of a small refrigerator with Klipsch on 'em would be real nice.... though some Image X5 in the stocking would be a nice surprise.

Maybe some of those funky looking ones that ya hide in the corner. Or a set of the ones some annoying but lovable Volunteers and Bengals fan who's Marie Osmond's number 1 fan calls plug ugly. Yeah. Those would be nice too and can kind of hid in the corner. Some Cornwalls would make a nice stand for my lonely Heresies....

A digital SLR would be nice too.... really cool would be one of the newer ones with the 35mm film size image sensor..... but I'd settle for a more sanely proced Nikon or even Canon with a couple of nice lenses though I think my first choice would be Nikon.

The right 6 numbers. Come on Powerball!

My family to have a healthy and prosperous 2010.

I want a Kindle. Smile

Amy,

My wife got one a little ove a year ago and loves it. She loads it with books and takes it on vacation and ect. She is in a book club and does almost all of her reading on it. She has the older version like Kindle one I think.

• Moderators

A hot 30 yr old blonde who can tipe and spel so my posts are more legible.

I twould be nice if she had her own money.

Well if we don't see you around for a while after Christmas we know what you got ! [:P]

• Moderators

Well Congratulations Jake, oh and you to J.

You may have to read that to him I'm not sure with a BH and all ? [:P]

Edit; I went back and looked at the pic, Is it a bachelors in Hippies ? Just wondering because it looks like he found those two in the brush in the backgrounds protecting there plants ? Good looking animal ! [Y]

• Moderators

Here is a link that explains a BH.

http://www.kaltersberg.com/Obedience.htm

WOW I just read through everything, that is a remarkable thing to be able to train a dog and a very tough test. The test just about covers everything you could run across in public, you had to be nervous even with all the training you would have to go through to get to that point.

We had Doberman that was obedience trained and he was great, he listened better than our kids and we could trust him to obey which made it alot more comfortable when we were around other people. BUT he was very basic compared to Jake in his training.

That's quite an accomplishment even to get to the point to be able to test like that, Congratulations !