New Klipschorns on Amazon for $1229 each!!!!

Boydfp

You are not mistaken, but I never put anything on my credit card that I can't pay off at the end of the month. More aboding, does this signal the end of the Heritage line?

It appears that the special price is only on the Walnut version. All the other Klipschorns on Amazon are the regular $4000 each price. I checked and Amazon is an authorized dealer for Klipsch.

I wish I had two corners, I would be all over them. Angry

Dennie

Two corners is not as important as a Large Room...............If you have a Large room, you can build the Corners. That is what I did. I bagged a pair of Khorns and listened to them while I was building proper corners and cabinets. Surprisingly the Khorns sounded mighty fine just near the wall. Not as much bass develops but still much better than my Belles sounded.

A Large Room (20x20 or bigger) is more important than corners!

I wish I had two corners, I would be all over them. Angry

Dennie

Two corners is not as important as a Large Room...............If you have a Large room, you can build the Corners. That is what I did. I bagged a pair of Khorns and listened to them while I was building proper corners and cabinets. Surprisingly the Khorns sounded mighty fine just near the wall. Not as much bass develops but still much better than my Belles sounded.

A Large Room (20x20 or bigger) is more important than corners!

Well, you've convinced me........I wish I had two corners AND A bigger room! [;)]

Dennie

Who wants a pair of '79 raw birch Corns for $450? Pick up only in Delaware's eastern shore. Replaced grills with beautiful like new laser-logo versions. Someone give me a reason to buy the Khorns!

I live in Pittsburgh and may be interested but I don't want to drive. ;(

Geez! I'm sitting here seriously thinking about buying two or four of these. The only thing holding me back is the question about mismatched veneers. I've emailed Amy to ask about it.

Greg

This is funny! - You are the master of veneers. I figured if you bought them, you'd re-veneer them, even if they were perfect!