The "Klipsch Forum Member Map"

ace168516

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I have been bored a bit as of late (stupid unemployment) and got a few people to be guinea pigs for my member map project. Here is the link, we can probably embed this in a post if the forum supports HTML in posts (have no clue if this is possible or not) Need some more people though. If anyone want to be on it, send me a PM. I have been hovering your marker over your town (don't want addresses or names for security purposes obviously) The note is city/state and the name link goes to your forum profile. I have debated working on a key of some sort (as per a discussion with CECAA850(thanks for a few good ideaa carl) for heritage system/refrence system whatever...it gets complex as most people has stupid amounts of speakers around here)

Anyways, thanks to the 3 first members you may get special colors...I also have custom avatar or photo options. Right now I am adding only established forum members...no real requirements...just no one day members. I could have made it publicly editable, but I would like this to be a resource, not a klipsch user map.

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/klipsch

Gilbert, moi', is in Spring Branch, Texas 78070.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have debated working on a key of some sort (as per a discussion with CECAA850(thanks for a few good ideaa carl) for heritage system/refrence system whatever...it gets complex as most people has stupid amounts of speakers around here)

Are multiple colors possible for the different lines. And maybe bold for Twisted Rogers insane amount of pro gear. And CP1 if he signs on. Home theater could be a category with sub-categories. GLA51 may need his own color for Wall of speakers...

Filling in nicely and one can zoom in so Indyhawg and myself don't look like we live in Indy with Indy Roger. A lot more in the Indy area could join.

Anyways, thanks to the 3 first members you may get special colors

So where's my special color? I think I was one of the first. lol My Klipsch collection is small so maybe my marker should be small. A pair of Heresy 1 Extremes (GLA51's refurbed, pimped out Heresy 1 resurrection), a pair of CA-5T, a pair of in walls (not horn loaded so I'm not sure they count but sure they will sound good if they ever get installed), a set of Custom 2 (ordered the night before they were officially on sale), a set of Image x10, and the girls each have an iGroove SXT, and a set of Promedia 2.1 with a wasted amplifier that hums and fries the bass/mid drivers. GLA51 for example probaby has more Cornwalls.