My poor wife

greg928gts

This used to be our living room.

I have to say that the Behringer and T-amp setup sounds very nice tri-amping my Khorns. I simulated the Universal network filters into the Behringer, and I'll be . . . it actually did sound like my Khorns with the Universal networks!

Greg

post-11090-13819555018678_thumb.jpg

post-11090-1381957031726_thumb.jpg

Cool.....you'll never get any sleep now.......too many possibilities.

If you ever want to experience an analog active XO....I love my Ashly. Will only do XO though.....no EQ or any other of the ton of things that behringer can do.

jc

Wife needs to be upgraded or modified would be my guess. After all, that's the section where it's posted.

My "old hide" (wife) needs no audio upgrading or mods. She has put up with Frankinspeaker/Frankinsystem for 40 years, only for the sound and not the looks.

"Just dim the lights and light some candles" Her only gripe is........"run up the volume baby, run it up". She is more nuts then me..... I am blessed.

tc

Terry,

My late wife was the same... Loved the music, and put up with me having friends over to record... mic. cables and equipment everywhere, instruments all over, notes, cases...

She never complained, and was always the great hostess. You are correct... truly Blessed!

Bruce

I know this has been addressed a million times, I'm old and forget a lot. Are the Behringer active crossovers like the DEQ2496, I remember that number from somewhere.

Thanks for humoring an old man.

CigarBum

The Behringer 2496DCX and the 2496DEQ are both active processors that can accept an analog or digital signal, The DEQ is the equalizer (2 in 2 out) and the DCX is a crossover with some EQing (2 in 6 out). Their strong point is their low price,

Then, I guess you can't use one for a three way system, you would need two?

cb

Only one of the crossovers is necessary. You will, however, need six amps or three stereo amps (a channel for each speaker).

Greg, I can't beleive it....are you coming over to the dark side?!

If you want to try something really cool with the DCX and setup a crossover that will blow you away, follow the instructions on this link and set your crossover up that way. The sound is really amazing. I currently have this setup in my tri-amp Khorns and am still tweaking the phase between my woofer and mid...but it sounds awesome.

http://freerider.dyndns.org/anlage/LeCleach.htm

This is what I have been able to do with the DCX tri amping the Khorns.

Rudy, the dark side is growing in you. Many have jumped into the great abyss before you and many (I'm on the edge of the diving board now) will follow after you, Greg is among you now, but on a serious note....................What color sharpies did you use to make that graph? You know I'm just kidding, tough weak, so I'm relaxing by(, Oh no, I relax by gettin on this darn forum.........Luke.......I am you father!)