I'm sure Oldtimer can't wait to go......

sputnik

Sput, you must have me confused with rudolph hucker.Confused

Sorry, I may have been thinking of Drew Peacock. Either way, it's an easy mistake.

I miss my single piece body suit.

If I were so inclined, I know I'd look fabulous in leopard tights and a feather boa

Yeah drew and rudi are one and the same. Probably still lurking around here. Yes I am a trained percussionist(fancy word for drummer). Strange how drummers seem to have the most bizarre deaths on average. Personally I'm also hoping for something spectacular.

From what I hear the redhead is the only one who did not go on to have a happy life.

No. First you need a mentor. A really good one like me. Not really like me, actually me. Tuition rates are not cheap but fair, please have your financial aid package ready. Discounts will be given for transfer of funds outside the purview of the IRS. Once the financial arrangements are made you will be put through a rigorous and thorough program of rhythm, coordination, drug tolerance, party warrior ethics and protocol, and chick attraction. Only then will you have learned. Only then will you have earned the right, the obligation, and the honor of the title, percussionist. Many are called, yet few are chosen.

You are nothing but a low down dirty fraud!

Yes fraud I say!

No self respecting percussionist would ever claim that they are drug crazed party animals that chicks go for. Only percussionists I've ever seen are in classical orchestras, banging on tympanis, or whatever they call those things. They go home to their mothers.

Now if you are a drummer, that's a whole different deal altogether. Drummers watch the guys on the band who actually have talent do drugs, party and otherwise chase chicks. In cold weather they also hold the coat for the guys that have talent.

Coordination?

Thump, thump, thumpty thump. Not exactly hi-wire walking.