Just Watch Sixth Sense!!!!

jacksonbart

M. Night wrote the screenplay for Stuart Little now that is scary!

Are you serious? That is probably the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Not to mention its probably the best screenplay he's written in a long time (in terms of money grossed). I haven't heard good things about "The Last Airbender"

If you want it explained, you can look it up on Wikipedia.

Without spoiling it for others: There is a dénouement in the last scene (literally meaning de-knot-ing). It is not a long explanation but enough of one to make you realize that much of what you thought was true in throughout the movie, is false; and much of what you thought was false, is true.

Also the de-knot-ment is very short and a simple revelation. Great work.

This makes it fun to watch a second time.

Wm McD

the movie is 11 years old. if anyone is worried about spoiling the movie after a decade ..well, too bad. Bruce Willis was dead the whole time (from in-home shooting forward). Red items in the movie denote areas where he was blind to his own death.

I can't believe you gave a serious reply to a question posted by JB, What are we going to do with you?

the movie is 11 years old. if anyone is worried about spoiling the movie after a decade ..well, too bad. Bruce Willis was dead the whole time (from in-home shooting forward). Red items in the movie denote areas where he was blind to his own death.

I can't believe you gave a serious reply to a question posted by JB, What are we going to do with you?

and i never thought i'd hear my wife bring up the fact that she misses having a sub. it's a strange world, my friend. (of course, i just so happened to have a link to an SVS PC13 Ultra ... "and look how slim it would be in the corner!")