the arrival of my XPA-5 - pics included

SuBXeRo

Ok not for nothing, i didnt know what was instore for me when I went to go pickup my package at fedex. I thought it was odd that they said a gentleman would meet me outfront with my package but when I saw it, my jaw dropped. I knew it was about an 85-90lb package but the sheer size of the box and the weight of the amp well....these pictures tell the tale. For some reason the forum picture controls arent working, i dunno why, but the links below will take you to the pics!

emotiva1.jpgwww.leaseazcommercial.com/pics/emotiva1.jpg
www.leaseazcommercial.com/pics/emotiva2.jpg
www.leaseazcommercial.com/pics/emotiva3.jpg

I have had the amp for about 2.5 - 3 weeks. The amp definitly has a lot of power, i cant crank it unfortuntaely...apartment life forbodes it, especially when u live above someone. The sound is clean, clear and crisp but i also attribute that to klipsch being an awesomely engineered product.

• Moderators

I've got some amp boxes I can take some pics of if anyone is interested.

[:D] Minimum of 4 pic's of the box please.

Just giving you a hard time SuBx, I am just jealous, how about you keep the box and I will come pick up that pesky hunk of metal in the box ? [;)]

Wow, the XPA-5 is even bigger than my UPA-5!!!

I just shipped mine back to Emotiva today to get one of the RCA plugs replaced. 71 lbs on Fex-Ex scale and I had to lug it across the whole parking lot!

Cats running behind equipment rack ripped out an interconnect! [:(]