ALIVE AND ALMOST WELL!!

CIGARBUM

You call that little thing a scar![:D]

Sounds really rough and I to extend my wishes for a speedy recovery to whatever level you finally end up at.

I strongly suggest as part of your physical therapy you open up a bottle of single malt, and instead of bending your elbow.....

A few weeks of that and your Doctor is going to be amazed at the improvement, but your internist will start muttering about your liver.

If it doesn't hurt when you crank it up I would start there for your rehab . Doctors allmost always err on the side of caution so within a few months maybe try some of your regular activities in moderation . Heck , you have a new ball and socket , they should work right ? Best of luck to you in your recovery .

Good Lord, Bob, what a wound! Like others said, hurts just looking at it. At least you won't have to dress "up" on Halloween to scare any kiddies that somehow find their way to your door. [;)] Hang in there, I know how frustrating it can be. Keep posting here. It's good therapy!

Jeeez, I had an AC decompression surgery and it hurt pretty bad. Doc wants to do the whole shoulder. Eh, mebbe I'll hold out on that deal. Had a secretary whose teenage daughter suffered from terrible rheumatoid arthritis. She had both hips and both shoulders replaced and would still smile. Getting old sucks. Hang in there and when rehab starts give it your all.

Thank you all for your very kind words. At some point I know it will get better, but you have to understand that I am a sissy and thanks God for some real nice drugs. The rehab is progressing but the little gril who works on me really does a good job, but hurts, drugs after each session.

Ya, I hope the Dr is wrong, at least I will try to prove him wrong, need to get back to doing the things I enjoy.

Agaiin thanks, my issues are small compared to some, I give thanks every day, to the others I hope you the best.

CigarBum