Advice on selling my gear

wuzzzer

I will be selling most of the gear listed in my signature in the near future. With it being so close to the holiday season I wonder if it is a bad time to try and sell? Would I be better off waiting until the spring or is now as good of a time as any?

I will give forum members the first opportunity to buy and will pass along the deals that I got them for in terms of asking prices.

I don't want to get into details but over the past month things have occured that have caused me to take a step back and look at what's most important in my life and those things are my spirituality, the relationship with my wife, and my health. I'm starting the process to be able to make improvements and get back on my feet in those areas. The desire and need to simplify my life starts here.

• Moderators

Whatever is going on I hope the best for you and hope everything turns out the you wish, good luck. [{]

Will be gone for a week, [ip] so if i don't reply to anything it's not that I am ignoring anyone.

I will be selling most of the gear listed in my signature in the near future. With it being so close to the holiday season I wonder if it is a bad time to try and sell? Would I be better off waiting until the spring or is now as good of a time as any?

I will give forum members the first opportunity to buy and will pass along the deals that I got them for in terms of asking prices.

I don't want to get into details but over the past month things have occured that have caused me to take a step back and look at what's most important in my life and those things are my spirituality, the relationship with my wife, and my health. I'm starting the process to be able to make improvements and get back on my feet in those areas. The desire and need to simplify my life starts here.

i've been going through a similar process this past year. given your attitude going into it, I doubt you'll be disappointed looking back (if you even do look back). best of luck sir!

Wuzzer very sorry to hear that you are selling youre gear! I have always enjoyed youre posts you have informed many on many things. If you take youre enthusiasm for audio and channel it in the areas you described it will all work out. The best advice I can give you is look into juicing for better health, I know and have met many people who have beaten unbeliaviable odds with this course of action. I am in the area so if you ever need a hand let me know. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

At this point I've decided to sell everything in my signature with the exception of my Forte IIs, TV, PS3 and Wii. I'll be making an official For Sale post by this weekend. In the meanwhile if anyone is interested in anything send me an email or PM.

I have already received an email from someone interested in my walnut Fortes so obviously they'll get first crack at them.

So, the official list of the For Sale items will be:

- SVS sub

- Samson amp

- Emotiva UMC-1 pre-amp

- Emotiva LPA-1 7 channel power amp

- Walnut Fortes (SOLD)

I have boxes to ship everything except the Fortes but I've shipped Quartets without incident before so they won't be a problem to ship if need be.

The walnut Fortes are spoken for and pending receipt of payment. Like I mentioned earlier, if anyone's interested in anything I'm going to put up for sale let me know. Otherwise by this weekend I'll take some pics and post an official listing in the Garage Sale section.

Sounds like your priorities are in the right order and if you surround yourself with the right people you will get to the place you want to be. When I've had the most in my life I really didn't have anything and at times when I had the least I was the happiest, it's all about the right balance and that's what I've been striving for in the last few years. I wish you the best on your journey.[Y]