Jubilee's in Richmond VA, who might like to help setup and listen?

Coytee

And here you go guys. I still have some wiring to do for video, but I do have the music up and cranking. Unbelievable is all I can say. K2 running the bass bins and Mac MC402 running the tads. Tads hitting 4 watts and god knows how many watts hitting the bass bins. It caves the chest is all I can say.

The TADs will take a little time to break in - probably a few days.

I recommend toeing them in if you can then listening from your prime listening spot. In fact, I recommend using a string to measure the distance from each flange of the K-402 to your listening position, or look closely at the throat tube to see if the TADs are pointed directly at you. I'd also recommend pointing them down just enough to point directly at your listening spot using the 4-bar mechanism slider and scale of the K-402. The imaging is incredible when you do. Make sure that you pull the back out on the outside of the Jubs, i.e., don't push the inside of the cabinets toward the back wall after toeing them in - this might affect imaging due to reflections off the front wall electronics gear and rack.

"...these animals are not La Scalas..."

Chris

• Moderators

And the good news is my better half likes this setup better than what I had before and she hasn't had time to listen to them yet.

Now that's good news, she will love them when she hears her favorite music on them . [Y] Good choice in better half's.

Tom, thanks for the compliment sir. Larry, that DVD will work and Wuzzer, yea, I wish they would have arrived too! Again, it was a long journey but when you ever come back to VA, stop by and have a listen. That invite goes to anyone on this forum that would like to hear them.

Larry, I can do it anytime actually. I work from home so I can have the gathering anytime a group would like to come and partake of this amazing sound. The DAC connected to the Sonos system really provides an awesome sound. Those that have jubilee's, what size speaker wire did you run to the HF?

Ironsave, thanks bro!