You Guy's (and Dtel's wife and Amy) are GREAT!

Pete H

I've made some comments in prior posts that try and express how grateful, on many levels, I am for getting into Klipsch and finding this forum and group of people (there are some exceptions djnic). Being away for a couple of months and then coming back with some questions on a project, gave me a greater appreciation than I already had, for how much, many of you, go out of your way to try and assist people, that you don't know at all, get through projects, offer condolences and sympathy when they run into tough times, provide comic relief in an ever changing world, trust with no real reason to, and many other qualities that defy everything we watch on the news.

Today, was a perfect example of what those qualities mean in the big picture. There are many people that are out there, regardless of their social status, income level, education, political affiliation as well as many other factors that would normally separate us that in most cases get pushed to the side on this forum, to reach out and share a passion that can look beyond all those things and truly try and help out someone you don't even know. What a pleasure it has been, and hopefully will continue to be.

My e-mail was loaded today with offers from members that were not solicited, but for some reason there was a ton of them. Just blind offers of if you're interested, if I can help, just wanted to let you know, it just overwhelmed me and made me read through the pages of PM's and e-mails that were there over the last 2 years and really appreciate all of them. I know that most of you have had the same experience during your time on this forum and I just thought it was time for me to say thanks to all of you, and if I can ever help any of you, I will.

To any new members that stumble upon this; welcome, and you will understand what I am trying to express soon.

Sincerely,

Pete

I remember my second Pilgrimage in Indy. It was a couple of months after my favorite friend and pet passed away in my arms of kidney disease. While in the hallway outside of the hotel hall rented for the mixer, a man walked next to me that could have easily been my father in age. He said in a sincere voice "Sorry about what happened with your cat." I looked up, and it was LarryC. I had never spoken to him before then and surely wouldn't recognize him on the street in passing.

But that's the kind of people we have.

Just want to add my comments regarding Amy's incredible dedication and service. Recently, I needed to find out the minimum impedances for a couple of the Reference speakers, and the CWIIIs. After trying in vain on my own through customer service, I e-mailed Amy and she was able to get me the information within a day. The company would benefit from more people of her caliber!

I would like to say that I find both this community at the Klipsch Forum is really more like a family than a community and I find that both the people here as well as the corporate input and envolvement are very special. Perhaps that means that there is still hope for Hope as the company moves into the future. I am both thankfull and appreciative, I am fortunate to be able to participate here. Thanks to all. Moray James.

• Moderators

After trying in vain on my own through customer service, I e-mailed Amy and she was able to get me the information within a day. The company would benefit from more people of her caliber!

Aw, what a nice thing to say. I do what I can.

In their defense, customer service is probably the one of the busiest departments in this organization (if not thee busiest), and although they try very hard, are not always able to hunt down detailed answers. I'm glad to be here to support them, as well as our "regulars" who do such a great job making this community a helpful and informative place!