RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

I got mine they will be here for the weekend and Im happy unless they have damage from shipping that would be my luck

my Emotiva showed up damaged had to send back , My 64 center showed up damaged sent back today

hope my luck changes by morning ,

www.acousticsounddesign.com

I must be blind, I only see them listed for $3198 for the pair.

http://www.acousticsounddesign.com/core/view_BigProduct.cfm?pid=1833&sc=57

Ahh, you must be talking about the Bgrade, that are only offered in the off colored cherry.

So thats the catch, you are forced to buy that color.

Again you need to call them ask for Mike he will give you the best price

There is always a better deal around the corner. One thing I

know for sure is everyone will be happy when they get these speakers (if they aren’t

damaged lol). I paid about 3400 for the rf-7ii, rc-64ii, and the rs-62ii. All A

stock black ash from my friend that worked at ultimate electronics. That’s about

40% off. The cost of klipsch speakers is about half the retail price to the

retail stores. He told me a lot of speaker brands are that way (def tec is even

less than half). Some brands like bose are price locked (like video games) so

they can’t deal on them unless bose runs a deal that every store will offer. I wouldn’t

mind the b stock cherry I think they look really nice in the pictures but I would

only do it if I got the rc-64ii to match the color.

Klipsch RF-7II, RC-64II,

$2999 Delivered

888-224-3663

Best Regards

Mike Embers

Yup... Dark cherry. They are B grade because color. Not condition. Mine are perfect. The price is something u need to negotiate. Not sure why someone would pay sticker price.

Jason you got yours? You got them hooked up yet? Let’s see

some pics[:D]

There is always a better deal around the corner. One thing I

know for sure is everyone will be happy when they get these speakers (if they arent

damaged lol). I paid about 3400 for the rf-7ii, rc-64ii, and the rs-62ii. All A

stock black ash from my friend that worked at ultimate electronics. Thats about

40% off. The cost of klipsch speakers is about half the retail price to the

retail stores. He told me a lot of speaker brands are that way (def tec is even

less than half). Some brands like bose are price locked (like video games) so

they cant deal on them unless bose runs a deal that every store will offer. I wouldnt

mind the b stock cherry I think they look really nice in the pictures but I would

only do it if I got the rc-64ii to match the color.

Yeah ASD had klipsch make some RC64ii's to match. I got my rc64ii first for $800 then my rf7ii's later for $1700 so $2500 total shipped in perfect condition. Also I happen to love the dark cherry much more than original cherry or black ash do for me it was a no compromise deal that I couldn't pass up. I finally sold my rf63's (took a beating on that deal) which allowed me to grab the 7ii's

Klipsch RF-7II, RC-64II,

$2999 Delivered

888-224-3663

Best Regards

Mike Embers

Yup... Dark cherry. They are B grade because color. Not condition. Mine are perfect. The price is something u need to negotiate. Not sure why someone would pay sticker price.

Jason you got yours? You got them hooked up yet? Lets see

some picsBig Smile

Well sorta. They are in. But they r in my garage (climate controlled) and out of the box's. However I don't trust my weakling wife to help bring them to the man cave. My rf63's need to be brought up as well so that I also don't trust her to help me with. When I can get Brunt to cone help me then I'll set them up and of course update my thread with pics. I was able to get my surrounds put up today. Mounted the brackets and the speaks. Ran the wire and gave them a whirl. Only with jackass 3 so not really a good test! Lol

I'm running Brunts old polk's for now until I decide I need klipsch back there. The polks do sound great in all channel stereo so it's hard to drop another $600 on rb61ii's right now.

Did anyone even call for a price ? Because you can get cherry or black A stock for 2999 shipped

So why is B Grade comming up ? and Cherry ?

Anyway no sense beating this thread to death Im out

Klipsch RF-7II, RC-64II,

$2999 Delivered

888-224-3663

Best Regards

Mike Embers

Jason you got yours? You got them hooked up yet? Let’s see

some picsBig Smile

Well sorta. They are in. But they r in my garage (climate controlled) and out of the box's. However I don't trust my weakling wife to help bring them to the man cave. My rf63's need to be brought up as well so that I also don't trust her to help me with. When I can get Brunt to cone help me then I'll set them up and of course update my thread with pics. I was able to get my surrounds put up today. Mounted the brackets and the speaks. Ran the wire and gave them a whirl. Only with jackass 3 so not really a good test! Lol

I'm running Brunts old polk's for now until I decide I need klipsch back there. The polks do sound great in all channel stereo so it's hard to drop another $600 on rb61ii's right now.

I have a pretty good system to move speakers in the boxes. I

use a dolly to get the box to the stairs. Then carefully put the box on the

side and slowly slide it down the stairs (I have carpet stairs). then push the

box across the carpet in the ht room (still on its side). Then stand the box up

and open the top. Then flip the box upside down tell the open part of the box

is facing the floor with the flaps pointed out. Then just pull the box straight

up and over the speaker. The rf-7ii are easy to move a few feet by standing

behind the speaker put one hand in the top port on the back and the other hand around

to the front. It took me a good hour or more because I did everything super

slow and carful. But like you I don’t trust my weak gf to help. I do the whole

thing in reverse to pack them up (worked great when I sold my last set up). I actually

like the darker cherry color better than the lighter color too.

• Moderators

However I don't trust my weakling wife to help bring them to the man cave.

Man up and move em yourself. [:P] I've hand carried my RF-83's and RF-7's on several occassions. I typically schedule a massage for the next day though. [:D]

• Moderators

Yeah, when I first purchased my 83's, when I was painting my room, I packed them back up inside the original boxes to move them to the bedroom on the opposite end of the house. Easy to slide on the floor when they are in their boxes.

Can anyone tell the B Stock Cherry 7s from the regular 7s? I know they are darker than the speakers on the Klipsch site but they ALL are darker. I haven't seen a pair of light cherry 7s yet and I've seen A stock and B stock. Just confused...maybe I'm blind. But congrats on those deals everyone and welcome to the 7 family. You guys will def enjoy them. And yes....lift some weights and carry those speakers yourself. I had to swap my 82s and 7s by myself! It probably was the Old Spice that I put on before I moved them. Made me feel like a manly man that could do anything! LOL. But on a serious note it is easier to move speakers in the boxes. everyone has their methods... I hadn't thought about sliding. I usually just walk mine....even going up steps walking them is pretty easy. Should work even in the narrow hallway......you guys are def better than me bc I would be chomping at the bit to get everything out and hooked up!