RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

A giant eagle. Annual award of the wife's. I have plans for it. Just as the front stage has slowly crept wider, toe in is coming next. Ivy gets smaller, eagle finds a new nest!! CaaCaawwhh!! WAF is being tamed slowly. ~waves hand~ "This is not the placement you seek..."

I got it made my wife says the garage , family room , office , downstairs bathroom are all mine

to do as I please , lol what else do I need

Yeah, not more, I guess...you are very fortunate with all that space available to you!!! hahaha...Enjoy!

This fall i plan on starting my home theater in the basement. 16' x 34'. My wife told me do what you want, just start buying things

now if you see them on special. My current set up she does'nt complain about anything except the size of it all. LOL

• Moderators

My wife told me do what you want, just start buying things

Can my wife and yours hang out? LOL That's great she is not only supportive, but she's encouraging you to buy. Can't beat that.......Hmmmm....sounds like she has something REALLY nice she's wanting down the road....maybe she's setting the bait. [6]. It would work for me. [:P]

Hi everyone. Finally decided to ditch TV audio and go with a home theater system. I have had the Promedia Ultra 5.1 for my computer for years and decided to go with Klipsch speakers for my setup.

Should all be arriving tomorrow, so I cant wait :)

I also want to say thank everyone in this thread. Not so sure where I would be without it. Really appreciate it.

Hi everyone. Finally decided to ditch TV audio and go with a home theater system. I have had the Promedia Ultra 5.1 for my computer for years and decided to go with Klipsch speakers for my setup.

Should all be arriving tomorrow, so I cant wait :)

I also want to say thank everyone in this thread. Not so sure where I would be without it. Really appreciate it.

Totally excited for you! And welcome to the forum. We want pics after they're setup!!

Hi for everybody!

I'm a new 7II's owner, from Argentina. Big Smile

I have a question: with my Denon 3311ci, would I get the best of this speakers? or I need to put some Emotiva?

Thanks!

IMO, yes since they are very efficient speakers @ 'sensitivity' of 101dB. Enjoy! btw., many congratulations for RF-7 IIs...