RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

I'll have a link when my video is done uploading. FWIW, bought my RF-7ii's unheard and couldn't be happier! Upgraded from old pioneer fronts and Bose center and surround.

Well...You are in Texas so your RF-7IIs are going to have more of a southern drawl than the ones he will be getting.

you are really a funny man!! you could write some down and make a living out of this. maybe you don't understand how is that useful but please don't make fun of others trying to help. Thanks.[N]

I’m guessing lagolas is super excited to get his new

speakers and he wants to see some good video shots of them in action. I’m guessing

that the sound he hears probably won’t really matter contrary to what he says. This

would have probably gone over better if he had just said that and not that he

wanted to hear them. Just my guess I could be wrong. But when I ordered mine I looked

all over the internet that week online looking at pics and reviews.

Do not let them get to you.

Obviously listening to something through your computer cannot tell you anything, but I understand also, for there are no places close by for me either.

That being said we have to sometimes buy on reputation and opinion as our only (realistic) option.

Thus we come to places such as forums like this hoping for guidance not lectures or ridicule.

I am not sure what your expectations are but the system you are putting together would please most for home theater.

I wish you the best and let us know what you think of your new system when it arrives.

you are really a funny man!! you could write some down and make a living out of this. maybe you don't understand how is that useful but please don't make fun of others trying to help. Thanks.

If you search my posts you will find that I am usually not this funny and the vast majority of my writing IS trying to help... That's not to say I don't take pride in my sense of humor, but if you look at my initial response to your introduction I gave the best advise possible and it was you that became the comedian....I have nothing else to add except I was serious about putting your video on Youtube if you think it will help someone else who has your mindset...I am sure in some other person's world the next best thing to hearing the RF-7IIs in person is seeing them on YouTube. [;)]

Good luck. [Y]

Im guessing lagolas is super excited to get his new

speakers and he wants to see some good video shots of them in action. Im guessing

that the sound he hears probably wont really matter contrary to what he says. This

wanted to hear them. Just my guess I could be wrong. But when I ordered mine I looked

well your almost right, i said i really think that these are the one's for me. in action will drop the axes. it couldn't gone any different because i knew people will crucify [:@] me when i'll ask them to post a demo and base my decisions on that, well what can i say? this is me. i'm trying to be as close as i can to the RF 7ii before i buy them, a demo for me does the trick.

p.s. your system is great !!! i got your system pics as a screen saver on my HTC [:D]

Do not let them get to you.

Obviously listening to something through your computer cannot tell you anything, but I understand also, for there are no places close by for me either.

That being said we have to sometimes buy on reputation and opinion as our only (realistic) option.

Thus we come to places such as forums like this hoping for guidance not lectures or ridicule.

I am not sure what your expectations are but the system you are putting together would please most for home theater.

I wish you the best and let us know what you think of your new system when it arrives.

Thank you!!! happy to be understood! [A] [Y]

you are really a funny man!! you could write some down and make a living out of this. maybe you don't understand how is that useful but please don't make fun of others trying to help. Thanks.

If you search my posts you will find that I am usually not this funny and the vast majority of my writing IS trying to help... That's not to say I don't take pride in my sense of humor, but if you look at my initial response to your introduction I gave the best advise possible and it was you that became the comedian....I have nothing else to add except I was serious about putting your video on Youtube if you think it will help someone else who has your mindset...I am sure in some other person's world the next best thing to hearing the RF-7IIs in person is seeing them on YouTube. Wink

Good luck. Yes

No harm done [Y] i'm not holding any grudges, i thank you for your help, and i will post some vids on YouTube as they are very useful for some people (like me) for variance reasons we sometimes do not understand.

I’m guessing lagolas is super excited to get his new

speakers and he wants to see some good video shots of them in action. I’m guessing

that the sound he hears probably won’t really matter contrary to what he says. This

well your almost right, i said i really think that these are the one's for me. in action will drop the axes. it couldn't gone any different because i knew people will crucify Angry me when i'll ask them to post a demo and base my decisions on that, well what can i say? this is me. i'm trying to be as close as i can to the RF 7ii before i buy them, a demo for me does the trick.

p.s. your system is great !!! i got your system pics as a screen saver on my HTC Big Smile

Thank you for your kind words[:$]. If it helps it sounds better

than it looks. [:D]

Thus we come to places such as forums like this hoping for guidance not lectures or ridicule...

I can't believe there are so many people that don't have access to speakers, much less one of the biggest names in the business...That being said, if you research ANY big name speaker company won't you find something comparable to" YouTube videos" to convince you to buy them?

Otoh, if you go to the AVS Forum there are countless people who HATE Klipsch speakers because of what they saw on the internet. [:S]

{Note: To be fair, there are also people on AVS that actually have heard klipsch speakers and didn't seem to like them and that may be more pertinent to this discussion.}

EDIT: Given that this is the Klipsch forum please change my vote to "I love my speakers so I am sure that you will too." [;)]

I can't believe there are so many people that don't have access to speakers, much less one of the biggest names in the business...That being said, if you research ANY big name speaker company won't you find something comparable to" YouTube videos" to convince you to buy them?

You're welcome to come to San Antonio Texas and try to demo RF7ii's. Not anywhere in the 5th biggest city, population wise, in the nation........

Very anoying. Although, there is a store bout 2 hours away that has Khorns in store for demo.

You're welcome to come to San Antonio Texas and try to demo RF7ii's. Not anywhere in the 5th biggest city, population wise, in the nation....

Thanks Beechnut....If what you are reporting is correct and folks in other metroplexus concur, then that can't be good for the new Klipsch Company. [:|]

EDIT: You added this while I was typing:

Very anoying. Although, there is a store bout 2 hours away that has Khorns in store for demo.

...and I am shocked. What other Klipsch speakers did they have?

They have the RF7ii's on the floor. But again, it's 2 hours away in a college town. Georgetown, TX. It's stupid that I couldn't even find the RF7ii's here. Dalas has some stores that have them and on a trip to Oklahoma, I stopped in after I had owned mine. Mine sound better in my house then their lil room did. They had an integra 70.x setup. 12x13 room. Brought some CD's with me to compair.

Now, they did have their primetime room set up with some JBLs that I can't remember the model on. $12k for the set I think.

Dalas has some stores that have them and on a trip to Oklahoma, I stopped in after I had owned mine. Mine sound better in my house then their lil room did. They had an integra 70.x setup. 12x13 room. Brought some CD's with me to compair.

My guess is that you went to Starpower on LBJ...I have been in there on a few occasions as well.

You're welcome to come to San Antonio Texas and try to demo RF7ii's. Not anywhere in the 5th biggest city, population wise, in the nation........

TKD, not all of us are "Zen travelers." Granted, I live in Kansas, and we have more cows than people here, but I haven't found anywhere within 4 hours to listen to RF-7 IIs. There are several stores that "carry" them, but they require a deposit prior to ordering them. On the other hand, just 30 minutes away is a high end store that sells the complete Heritage and Palladium line. Over the course of a year they demo all of the high end Klipsch models for a one month period each. Listening is by apointment only.

TDK, not all of us are "Zen travelers." Granted, I live in Kansas, and we have more cows than people here, but I haven't found anywhere within 4 hours to listen to RF-7 IIs. There are several stores that "carry" them, but they require a deposit prior to ordering them. On the other hand, just 30 minutes away is a high end store that sells the complete Heritage and Palladium line. Over the course of a year they demo all of the high end Klipsch models for a one month period each. Listening is by apointment only.

I can dig it...Then again, if what you are reporting is the new status quo there is Hope (pun intended) for the Palladium and Heritage lines because at that price point I don't imagine folks spend that kind of money without auditioning....Heck y'all are starting to convince me that folks that don't audition is who the New Reference series is geared towards.