RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

So your saying that i should just buy them or take the first flight to U.K. and listen to them? only the cost of doing so will cost as much as buying them.Indifferent Would it kill you to post a simple video? its not that complicated. i'm just asking if someone will be kind enough to post a video, without any remarks that involve me leaving my family and wasting so much money?Tongue Tied

I wasn't trying to be patronizing and gave you my best advice.[:|]

Fwiw, I flew to Indianapolis and drove to Hope, Arkansas to audition speakers and after doing so decided that what I heard was not an upgrade to what I had given the cost.... Good Luck and I hope someone goes to the trouble to post a video on YouTube so it can help you with your decision.

So your saying that i should just buy them or take the first flight to U.K. and listen to them? only the cost of doing so will cost as much as buying them.Indifferent

Would it kill you to post a simple video? its not that complicated. i'm just asking if someone will be kind enough to post a video, without any remarks that involve me leaving my family and wasting so much money?Tongue Tied

Would it kill u to come on this forum and be polite and not so demanding?

So your saying that i should just buy them or take the first flight to U.K. and listen to them? only the cost of doing so will cost as much as buying them.Indifferent

Would it kill you to post a simple video? its not that complicated. i'm just asking if someone will be kind enough to post a video, without any remarks that involve me leaving my family and wasting so much money?Tongue Tied

Would it kill u to come on this forum and be polite and not so demanding?

sorry, i didn't mean to sound like that at all. only asking for help thats all. i just get advice i cant really use.

I guess its as you say to much "demanding" to post a video.

"As you say it's to much demanding"? Ahhh no... That's not how I would say it. Not at all. Also your apology holds little weight when followed by sarcasm. Just saying...

Its not sarcasm, i'm just trying to keep things "light" and not get dragged in to an argument, maybe it wasn't a good phrase. well...anyway hope you get what i mean. and back to the main issue: it would be nice if someone or some people would go trough the trouble of making a small video to get a grasp of the RF 7ii capabilities.

"As you say it's to much demanding"? Ahhh no... That's not how I would say it. Not at all. Also your apology holds little weight when followed by sarcasm. Just saying...

Its not sarcasm, i'm just trying to keep things "light" and not get dragged in to an argument, maybe it wasn't a good phrase. well...anyway hope you get what i mean. and back to the main issue: it would be nice if someone or some people would go trough the trouble of making a small video to get a grasp of the RF 7ii capabilities.

Look again on YouTube I have seen them on there playing. But
all you are hearing is your pc speakers so it’s pointless from a sound perspective.
Best advice I can give is if you want to hear the speakers first and can’t demo
the rf-7ii then buy speakers you can demo. The rf-7ii isn’t the only good
speaker to buy. And if you can’t find a good speaker to demo then take a
chance.

• Moderators

Look again on YouTube I have seen them on there playing. But
all you are hearing is your pc speakers so it’s pointless from a sound perspective.

Link 1

Link 2

The sound will only be as good as the mic in the camera doing the recording and even then, you will likely hear no bass at all. I know you are in a difficult situation but I don't think any youtube demo will "sell" you on the RF-7's nor any other speaker based on sound quality. I've seen some REALLY high end speakers playing on youtube but never once said, "man those sound amazing". Wish that wasn't the case but it is. Best wishes.

Thank you guys for the links, there is not a single demo i didn't hear on YouTube that you can show me that i haven't seen already.

if you'll pay attention to the video you have recommended you'll here DIDO & Final Fantasy both are at really low volume and not really a demo material.

I know i can't really judge a demo only buy a youtub video but i would very much appreciate the effort. i can't explain how but it will, do you want me to pay for it? how much for a demo? 50$ [:P]

I'm almost hoping this is a joke as it is not possible in any way to judge any speaker ever on youtube for sound.I wish we could help you out but if we all posted ten songs it would be 100 % useless.I say just buy em' if you got the money cause you won't beat em' for the money.IF you had to sell you could recover most of your money but you may love em', good luck.

Well Thanks again, i guess its useless trying to get a demo well i tried.... can't blame a guy from trying. so i found the lowest price for the reference set: RF 7ii for 2113$ RC 64ii for 845$ RS 62ii for 772$ i can't believe i'm doing this....

Fwiw, I can't believe that you are either.... When you get your speakers please post a link to your youtube video so we can hear what they sound like in Israel. [ip]

I'll have a link when my video is done uploading. FWIW, bought my RF-7ii's unheard and couldn't be happier! Upgraded from old pioneer fronts and Bose center and surround.

Thanks a lot!!! i really appreciate what your doing, your a huge help! don't mind the others they can laugh at my expense i don't mind.