She loves my profile!

Coytee

Just found this in my junk mailbox. Whew, I'm glad I looked... would not have wanted to miss this opportunity. [8-)]

Hello How are you? Perhaps you have a question who I am and why I decided to write to you? My name is Galina. I live in Kazakhstan, I'm 26 years old. girl who wants to meet the love of his life. Here where I live, I could not find a decent man. So . In the dating agency I was asked to consider a few profiles of men. my eyes it on you. Maybe learning more about each other we can have true relations. I will be glad if you answer to my proposal of friendship.From. And I hope to learn more about you. My email: *******@gmx.de. Bye, Bye. Bye, Galina.

Don't waste your time with Galina! She weighs in at about 450 pounds, and while has a "nice personality" has to be related by way of some obscure farm animals to Borat.... Now, that being said... her sister Natalya is a much better choice. Weighing in on the human scale fairly well, she is at least properly proportioned so that while the coutship and visa process proceeds, you don't have to consume a bottle of vodka a day just to keep her blacklighted figure just fuzzy enough to avoid the extreme depression that sets in once you realize that her real interest was "animal husbandry". A tip on this route to marital nirvana is, however, in order. Whenever you ask the question as to what they like in the way of pleasuring..., and the answer is, in substance, "Beat me, bite me, burn me, whip me, chain me to trees, but respect me in the morning"m you really need to get away as fast as possible.....

[H]

Guys... I think you missed an interesting faux pas. Read closer...

I'm 26 years old. girl who wants to meet the love of his life

I have heard those Kazakhstan surgeries are very realistic, I am sure it will be love at first sight. [;)]

Ok, this is clearly my lucky weekend.... this has an AOL email address.

Anyone care to respond and I'll send it to 'her'? I could post her response back and we could all get a chuckle.

Reason I say this is, there are others here who are certainly more creative than I am and I'd be happy to defer to your charm. Red highlights are mine. Why do I attract these wierd ones... AMY.... are you giving my name out!! [:o]

I guess when you're trolling around Kazakhstan, they must share your pictures and email address? You would think I'd learn

Subject: Hello my dear
Good afternoon
This is Yuliya..I have plans that I could arrive to your country,I have preparation that I had
all documents and could arrive to your country as the tourist. I require the guide and the friend
who could show me the country and tell more about people, culture and traditions of your
country. At me is not good friends relatives in your country and I have decided to address
to the Internet that I could have the friend when I shall organize travel and to arrive to your country.
I think you will have a question about "where did i find yours email address. 
I used a services of dating agency..
give me the adress of the dating site on . I sincerely hope that you will interest my letter.
I really want to find a friend.
I wish to know about you everything.
A little bit about me. I live in Russia. I'm 30.
, I have no children..
I don't know will you answer me or not.
But why not to try?
Maybe learning more about each other we can have serious relations.
I want to search my love. I want to have serious relations.
I think we should use every chance to find our happiness.
Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming.

Please write me directly on my e-mail

Have a good day Yuliya:

• Moderators

i wonder if she loves horns?

Just be happy if she doesn't have horns.

Elden,

Twenty bucks says that she will ask for money to get here.[:'(]

At least, plus grooming and a flea dip, oh and shots.

I was surprised when I read that, YOU are the first person to ever spell my name right. [Y]