2011 Attendees

Shoot, if you were going, I bet 50 more people would sign up.

Ha, thanks, but I doubt that. After all, I wanted it to be in Indy! Wink

What? No love for Arkansas summers. lol. Perhaps its best that you didn't not sure we could gurantee a security patrol for the lobes.

I finally broke down and asked (begged) the wife today. "Just ask you son if he wants to go and stay at Grandma's for the weekend or go to Boy Scout Camp"? I was afraid that he would let slip if I paid him off so it's scout camp and no pilgrimage for me. Ya'll have some (but not much) fun.

OK, this is going to be my first pilgramage. We will get into HOPE late Friday, the wife still has a job in the family, so we wont leave Dallas till Friday evening. So my question is, where do we go on Saturday? What time do we go? Where is the Klipsch center? The wifes' sister lives in Arkadelphia, we have been through Hope many times going to graduations, but we have never stopped. My brother in law said Hope is a lot like Arkadelphia without Henderson or the Baptist school, that sounds kinda boring. Any info would be appreciated.

To all of my Klipsch Forum friends: I am so sorry to have to tell you this but Verna and I will be unable to attend this year's pilgrimage. There is simply too much going on in our lives right now, not to mention the fact that after 1-1/2 years, I remain unemployed. I had hoped to drive to Chicago again this year to hook up with Dr. Who and Michael Hurd and drive down to Arkansas as we did last year, but with my going to college full-time (trying to keep up with labs and homework), the car needing a new set of tires (money's tight as I'm sure you a can imagine) and our daughter broke her leg a month ago and Verna has been staying with her most of the time to help out, the trip just is not in the cards.

I hope everyone has a lot of fun and a safe trip. This may be the first pilgrimage in 5 years that doesn't have a "Picky Report"! Hopefully, some of you will take plenty of photos and share them with us here. Our hearts will be with you all next weekend! Love you all! -Glenn & Verna

• Moderators

Sorry to hear that Picky & Verna, it will not be the same without you two. We need to find someone to do a not so Picky report, at least we can get some pic's for you.

Hey Guys and Gals--

I'll be printing the name badges for this year's pilgrimage. If you are planning to attend and have not sent Amy your name, forum name and city by this afternoon, send it to me no later than 4:00 pm central time Wednesday. Otherwise, I'll have a bunch of blank badges you can fill in by hand when you arrive.

Depending on what's going on Thursday evening at the Super 8 dining area, I'll have the badges there for you to pick up. I'll be at the park most of the day Friday helping Trey and Jim and then will have the rest of the badges at the Klipsch plant's break room before nine.

While the lab will be open, Roy will be absent this year.

lclinton@uark.edu

See you there!

Lee

• Moderators

Well thank you.

There really nice of you to do that, there really nice to have, you can talk here but you really don't know who your talking to when you meet in person without them.

THANKS [Y]